No BS trophy bugged?

majob

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, chamberscheryl said:

I just finished a second playthrough as well and no BS trophy and no one left behind trophy (respond to all legitatmate calls)  didn't pop for me either.

For No One left Behind you have to respond to ALL calls, even the false alarms.

And apparently I found out No BS won't pop if you pop any other trophy first. Some sort of bug I'm guessing.

• 3 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 0:46 PM, majob said:

For No One left Behind you have to respond to ALL calls, even the false alarms.

And apparently I found out No BS won't pop if you pop any other trophy first. Some sort of bug I'm guessing.

What do you mean by it not popping if any other trophy pops first? Do you mean if you unlock any trophy in a that playthrough? So should you do no BS on a second playthrough and answer all legitimate calls on the first?

• 1 month later...
On 26/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, buttnutdude1 said:

What do you mean by it not popping if any other trophy pops first? Do you mean if you unlock any trophy in a that playthrough? So should you do no BS on a second playthrough and answer all legitimate calls on the first?

The situation is still unclear for me. As I notice you have got the 100%. I would be grateful with you if you can confirm what you exactly did to obtain the trophy. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Dilust said:

The situation is still unclear for me. As I notice you have got the 100%. I would be grateful with you if you can confirm what you exactly did to obtain the trophy. Thanks.

So for no one left behind since everyone was confused I answered every single call and I mean everything. All favors, investigations, false alarms, etc. Literally everything. It didnt matter if officers died or civilians and it popped at the end of the playthrough. For no bs I followed a steam guide for all false alarms and didnt send out swat or paddy wagons and all other trophies popped. So I didnt encounter any glitches what's so ever. The trophy descriptions are correct. Hope this helps with this unnecessarily confusing trophy list

• Like 1

8 hours ago, buttnutdude1 said:

So for no one left behind since everyone was confused I answered every single call and I mean everything. All favors, investigations, false alarms, etc. Literally everything. It didnt matter if officers died or civilians and it popped at the end of the playthrough. For no bs I followed a steam guide for all false alarms and didnt send out swat or paddy wagons and all other trophies popped. So I didnt encounter any glitches what's so ever. The trophy descriptions are correct. Hope this helps with this unnecessarily confusing trophy list

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Can you share the link for the false allarms guide? I followed one from gamesradar but something goes wrong because still no trophy for me.

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Dilust said:

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Can you share the link for the false allarms guide? I followed one from gamesradar but something goes wrong because still no trophy for me.

Thank you.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921154508

This guide worked flawlessly for me but if you mess up along the way just quit to main menu and continue day. Dont load just continue. Also dont stress too much about answering certain calls. Forget favors except for the mob so you dont get killed and dont even bother with investigations to save you time. I didnt even do protests because I wasnt sending out the paddy wagon and I actually found it to be easier. They'll cut your pay but who cares. They might even cut your staff in half but itll build back up in no time. Good luck

Edited by buttnutdude1
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

Followed the steam guide; didn't answer a single false alarm; no trophy.  Going to try it out again and do another playthrough specifically for this trophy now that I have all of the story trophies as well as not using the paddy wagon or swat (which the latter two popped during this attempt for no bs, as well as the last 2 story trophies and earning $500k).  Will update.

16 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

Followed the steam guide; didn't answer a single false alarm; no trophy.  Going to try it out again and do another playthrough specifically for this trophy now that I have all of the story trophies as well as not using the paddy wagon or swat (which the latter two popped during this attempt for no bs, as well as the last 2 story trophies and earning $500k).  Will update.

In my case, I had to do it one more time after it didn't pop the first time. I think the trophy can't be unlocked simultaneously with another trophy and I had earned No Irish as well as No Big Guns that run

Edited by majob

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it took me a little time, but I finally finished my second playthrough.  I ended up trying for No BS and No One Left Behind in the same playthrough, and No One Left Behind did pop first, but I did also get No BS.  Really not sure what's causing No BS to not pop when going for No Irish and No Big Guns though :/

• 2 months later...

Unlocked No BS in my second playtrough aswell, even though I did nothing different the second time around. I followed the same guide twice. So yeah, something is preventing the trophy to unlock if you go for No Irish and No Luck at the same time. I also tried reloading the last week after getting both No Irish and No Luck, but No BS didn't unlock still.