Hunt Showdown Trophy list!

Mr_PoundofLife

9 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

50 solo boss kills is another hard trophy. Best way for rank 50 is to kill 2 bosses and all the remaning monsters and hunters in 55 minutes than escape in the last 5 minutes. I have 10 hunters on rank 25-30 boostet this way for the 25 retirement hunters. Yeah it takes time and Headshots is easier in quick play with rift camping. 

So you always go full risk? 

Well for reaching 25 that's probably the best way because it's the fastest. 

But I'm not sure if it is the best idea with level 30 to 40. I mean if you die you're back at 0.

58 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Is this a free game?

Also to those that have been playing hearing it's PvP and PvE is this like playing Dead by Daylight crossed with Remnant?

It's 40€. 

And it's not like DBD AFAIK. In DBD one player is the killer and everyone else needs to survive. In Hunt everyone is a Hunter and they need to take down an ai controlled boss monster. 

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

Wow. 

So after finally getting close to finishing another 300 hour battle royale (darwin project) another one appears.

My mission to plat every battle royale is getting rediculous. 

I'm doing the same thing ?

Though, BR is more centred around be the last alive. This is more kill AI monsters and bosses and extract without dying while potentially killing other players. There's a limit of 10 other players and all 10 can survive if everyone does what they want and extracts. It's kind of a sibling to the BR games, similar but not a BR. 

57 minutes ago, Kai_armour95 said:

they honestly need to get rid of us servers, as a eu player im fed up connecting to us servers at 150+ ping

You can choose just to connect to one server. I'm Oceania and I was in the same boat as you. I just unchecked the secondary server and I'm only finding OCE games now. Instead of choosing a second server, I think I just pressed circle.. Can't remember. 

• Like 1

Just now, Riszcky said:

I'm doing the same thing 1f602.png

Though, BR is more centred around be the last alive. This is more kill AI monsters and bosses and extract without dying while potentially killing other players. There's a limit of 10 other players and all 10 can survive if everyone does what they want and extracts. It's kind of a sibling to the BR games, similar but not a BR. 

You can choose just to connect to one server. I'm Oceania and I was in the same boat as you. I just unchecked the secondary server and I'm only finding OCE games now. Instead of choosing a second server, I think I just pressed circle.. Can't remember. 

thanks alout for that info :)

6 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I mean techically you are right. But the genre of the game is defined by battle royale when you search it. But this of course is very different as most are just a spin on the genre to make subgenres etc

I had the same thought. It kind of has a similar feel to BR so I wanted to do it anyway. I hope there'll be more games in this style, and that Escape From Tarkov will also come to ps4. Brings a new kind of intense rush for me that BR once gave.

11 hours ago, Riszcky said:

I'm doing the same thing 1f602.png

Huh sounds like Evolve but with twice as many players and AI involved. 

• 2 months later...