uplay XP Reward still obtainable

You will notice upon booting up the game and attempting to connect to uplay that you can't, as apparently support for it for this game has been discontinued for a couple of years now; but you can still obtain the uplay rewards for the game via the game's rewards page here :

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/prince-of-persia-forgotten-sands/PS3/rewards

I'm linking it because there's a useful XP reward that will give you two free levels which can alleviate the small XP grind you'll have to do at the end.

Note that you obviously need a uplay account and have earned at least 20 points in other uplay compatible games, as you can no longer earn uplay points from this game. There's other rewards as well but I thought I would bring attention to the most useful one in terms of earning the plat.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, TomHoang said:

Wish I scrolled down and read the comments saying that the game doesn't connect to Uplay anymore. Coulda saved my Uplay points that I didn't know I had LOL.

Yep, I've tried last week and game does not connect to uplay anymore :/  I got the platinum long time ago without knowing about Uplay.