LunchCannon54

uplay XP Reward still obtainable

4 posts in this topic

You will notice upon booting up the game and attempting to connect to uplay that you can't, as apparently support for it for this game has been discontinued for a couple of years now; but you can still obtain the uplay rewards for the game via the game's rewards page here :

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/prince-of-persia-forgotten-sands/PS3/rewards

I'm linking it because there's a useful XP reward that will give you two free levels which can alleviate the small XP grind you'll have to do at the end.

Note that you obviously need a uplay account and have earned at least 20 points in other uplay compatible games, as you can no longer earn uplay points from this game. There's other rewards as well but I thought I would bring attention to the most useful one in terms of earning the plat.

Thanks, I had enough points to redeem for that reward, and it'll give me a reason to start the game soon.

How would you get these ingame? The extras field doesn't unlock the Ezio skin, which indicates no connection to the Ubisoft club? 

I unlocked the EXP Boost and Ezio skin in my Ubisoft Club account but there doesn't seem to be a way to apply them since any attempt to connect to Uplay from the game's menu fails. Not a huge deal since it was just a small perk but still kind of annoying.