Forced out of my own games

Ballmeister1

So I've been playing in a private session to try and boost to level 60, but 50% of the time I'm forced out of my own game and sent to the main menu and the exp I've gained in that session doesn't count towards my overall exp, so it's been a complete waste of time. Has this been happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix it?

uh thats weird I tried searching for it and I couldn't find anything are you signing off or anything? Side note I didn't bother with Tomb Raider plat because I hate games that make you play their mulitplayer for it but I just found out by searching your issue you don't need commander anymore for the trophy so thank you.

When I was grinding towards level 60, I ran into this a lot. What I did was use the grenade method - much faster. However, if you can't find a boosting partner for the grenade method, you just need to persevere. If this is a big problem, you may want to set the medkit # lower, and/or not try and get Long Drop bonuses and just go straight for the goal to get it done faster, ensuring your progress.

Good luck.

uh thats weird I tried searching for it and I couldn't find anything are you signing off or anything? Side note I didn't bother with Tomb Raider plat because I hate games that make you play their mulitplayer for it but I just found out by searching your issue you don't need commander anymore for the trophy so thank you.

Nope I'm not being signed out. I understand, I don't see why everyone thinks that they need to try multiplayer now, it rarely works and I would prefer more work to be put into the SP.

When I was grinding towards level 60, I ran into this a lot. What I did was use the grenade method - much faster. However, if you can't find a boosting partner for the grenade method, you just need to persevere. If this is a big problem, you may want to set the medkit # lower, and/or not try and get Long Drop bonuses and just go straight for the goal to get it done faster, ensuring your progress.

Good luck.

Yeah I've got a couple of friends added who are trying to go for it too and I tried the grenade method with one of them earlier I found it to be a bit slower actually, maybe because it was my first try. There's a lot of lag when doing it too, I know my internet connection is pretty terrible but even when I've played games such as CoD online I've not had any. 

• Like 1

Nope I'm not being signed out. I understand, I don't see why everyone thinks that they need to try multiplayer now, it rarely works and I would prefer more work to be put into the SP.

Yeah I've got a couple of friends added who are trying to go for it too and I tried the grenade method with one of them earlier I found it to be a bit slower actually, maybe because it was my first try. There's a lot of lag when doing it too, I know my internet connection is pretty terrible but even when I've played games such as CoD online I've not had any. 

Trust me, everybody gets lag in this MP.

You're both blowing each other up at the same time? It being at the same time is vital, as it went horribly slow when one guy I was with didn't know the method and just stood thre expecting me to blow him up (he was already prestige).

I used the map with the sub for most of my trophies - it was compressed and I knew spots to drop the medkit for 2 Long Drops per medkit + the one for returning it. Just spend an entire map experimenting where the soonest spot you can drop it for the Large Drop is each medkit. A 20 minute match should be enough to have a route for each medkit spawn planned out.

It's a slow and tedious grind, but I couldn't stand having a Tomb Raider game on there without 100% considering I had the plat on all the others and TR is one of my favourite franchises.

Let's just be glad they don't have trophies in the DLC ;)

• Like 1

Yeah we were killing each other at the same time, sometimes it went wrong because of the lag. In solo boosting I haven't experimented with dropping the medkit yet to get even more bonuses but I'll be sure to do that when I get back to it, thanks! I wouldn't of bought the DLC even if it did have trophies haha :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah this game have a stupid rule of it's own in the Multiplayer mode. i was doing the medkit method solo and a friend of mine send me a message, i pressed the PS button to read the message and after a while the game kicked me out of my own private match  :huh: telling me that i was standing still on my place considering me as a cheater thinking i was camping  :|

i was all alone self boosting you idiot! :shakefist:

dear god

let the peoples who worked on this TR game to read this message, please crystal dynamics! for god sake don't added any multiplayer mode or something like it at all on the next gen sequel you guys promised, and focus 100% on the story mode since you guys are really rock on that, and we all have seen what you're capable off when it comes to online stupid trophies and lag-happy multiplayer we don't need that anymore.... oh and please fired whoever worked on that broken multiplayer...     

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...