Can't Join Any Sessions

MyNameIs_Rainman

So I'm down to my last 3 trophies, the multiplayer ones of course. I found someone to at least do 2 of them with. Whenever we try to join each other's sessions it cant find it. If I click on his PSN invite, it takes me to a screen to either Request To Watch or Buy In Store, prompting me to purchase the digital version. I have the physical disc, as I found it on a sale at a local store. I've never had any multiplayer issues, besides Destiny but that's a story for another day. The only thing I can possibly think of is that for whatever reason the disc and digital are treated as separate games. When we compare our trophy lists, his progress will show to him, but for mine it says unavailable as if I dont even own the game, and vice versa if I check his. I'm not saying that's the reason why, but if it is that's pretty ridiculous that this already flawed game now has a huge disparity between digital and physical players. So now it's already a pain in the ass to find people who have this game to play for the plat, but now I have to ensure they have the disc?

I've also tweeted the devs and sent them a message on their website support, but I fear it will just fall on deaf ears.

Edited by DaivRules

4 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

The game is region locked. You can only play with people using the same version.

3 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

The game is region locked in the sense of versions so EU only with EU etc but it also seems to be IP locked in 4 player lobbies. The 2 player worked fine self boosting with 2 systems but the 4 player had issues with. It is an unusual thing for sure but other than that the game is quite decent

Thank you both of you! It was driving me crazy, and it's a bit disheartening as those are the only trophies holding me back. I was wracking my brain looking all over to figure out what was wrong. I appreciate it!

• 3 years later...

That the game is region locked is disappointing, considering how hard it is to find anyone to boost this trophy.

Borrowed it from the library thinking it was an easy trophy, but now I'm just going to hope that someone else comes along who is looking for the online trophies?