Will you make plan for boost Grand Theft Auto V?

ScaryAbel210

I already preordered GTA V but we don't know if Rockstar Games publisher put trophies for GTA V multiplayer. Remember when the trophy boosters made gaming sessions for GTA IV but there's lot of problem with invite things, they tried send invite to other gamers but they didn't get it and they got mad. I know this game is older then GTA V will coming out next month and I bet those Rockstar Games programmers better do for make sure to work on "send invite" thing, Trophy boosters don't want problem with "send invite" glitches like happen of GTA IV. We can't wait for see GTA V trophies when they finish with trophies on early September.

If you get more news from GTA V, you may reply this topic. Thank you.

For the most part, any new game should not require boosting as the servers will have more than enough activity that you SHOULD be able to do it legit.

Older games I understand, but not new games. Play the game as it was meant to be played and have fun getting the trophies without everyone just rolling over and dying to make getting the trophies simple.

I already preordered GTA V but we don't know if Rockstar Games publisher put trophies for GTA V multiplayer. Remember when the trophy boosters made gaming sessions for GTA IV but there's lot of problem with invite things, they tried send invite to other gamers but they didn't get it and they got mad. I know this game is older then GTA V will coming out next month and I bet those Rockstar Games programmers better do for make sure to work on "send invite" thing, Trophy boosters don't want problem with "send invite" glitches like happen of GTA IV. 

The only reason that GTA IV had the invite problem, was because PS3 used to have a 50 Friend limit, before. So, when Rockstar released the game, they had it set to first 50 players, or friends. When PSN released an update to set friends to 100. Rockstar didn't patch the game. So it was stuck to first 50 friends, they only updated it for the trophies. So, that's why people had problems, my friend made a new account, with only a few friends, and he gets my invite almost instantly. 

Did a bit of research myself, and asked around.

let alone the multiplayer really. 

I agree with u for that. If GTA V mp trophies need teammates or kill players without dying and they require only public matches like RDR, I know many random players might join to ruin the gaming sessions. Let's wait when trophies come out. I hope they don't make trophies for mp public.