Signatures being cut off on occasion

Go to solution Solved by AlteredFormula,

So...Forgive me if I'm missing something painfully obvious, but I noticed while testing some pictures in my sig, the images sometimes get cut off.  This happens mostly with the larger image if it's two different sized images, although sometimes it happens to both.  I'm confused because it says "up to 2 images, images of any size".  Or it might be something weird with my computer since I haven't seen or heard of anyone else having this problem.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

You haven't looked hard enough then it seems to chop any image taller than roughly 265pixels high as I've had to resize a few I have made due to this and you'll notice it on other user's signatures as well how some are missing pieces of a border or large chunks of the image entirely.

I've noticed this on both chrome and firefox.

In my humble opinion so is any signatures and/or profile pictures over 150px in height a mad size. Luckily for me so is there a button to hide those signatures. Except for AlteredFormula. Can't I hide his signature just because he is a moderator? Also, is there a button where I can hide profile pictures as well? (No offense, TakahashiDemon)

• Like 1

In my humble opinion so is any signatures and/or profile pictures over 150px in height a mad size. Luckily for me so is there a button to hide those signatures. Except for AlteredFormula. Can't I hide his signature just because he is a moderator? Also, is there a button where I can hide profile pictures as well? (No offense, TakahashiDemon)

Agreed.  Nothing more irking than obnoxious, big ass signatures.

My guess is because I'm awesome.  If it turns out I'm wrong, we're still going with that. ;)