Is this possible to boost 1v1

Fluffythexeno

This forum may be, but the game's far from dead. It's currently running its first "season" so more people will be playing to grind extra dailies.

On PS4 you can easily find PvP multiplayer matches (although there will often be several bots on each side) and you can join PvE raids without issue too (although you'll sometimes get matched with players using significantly higher/lower powerscore builds).

It's not a great game for trophy hunters. There's no plat and to get 100% you'll need to get the Raider trophy which requires you to complete 500 raids and joining raids costs fuel which is a limited resource. Of my 7k+ trophies, it is my rarest and almost twice as rare as any other I have - based on PSN Profiles stats. Five other trophies have completion rates under 2% in this community too.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Crossout in 2021

PVP and PVE can be found quickly without any problems, but there is a problem with the Leviathan raid, if you have only 5000 power points (minimum to play Leviathan) then you can not find a match, I waited several times for 50 minutes and did not find anything and I know that the other guy had a similar situation, but when this guy and I started playing together, we were able to find a match in 3 minutes and then everything was fine, you can play alone in Leviathan, but this requires a machine with 10,000 power points to find a match.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...