Fluffythexeno

Is this possible to boost 1v1

4 posts in this topic

I believe this game is pretty dead so I'm wondering if it's possible to boost 1v1. I have a second PS4 that I will be using but if anyone can tell me if any trophies are 3+ players related that would be great. Thanks

This forum may be, but the game's far from dead. It's currently running its first "season" so more people will be playing to grind extra dailies.

On PS4 you can easily find PvP multiplayer matches (although there will often be several bots on each side) and you can join PvE raids without issue too (although you'll sometimes get matched with players using significantly higher/lower powerscore builds).

It's not a great game for trophy hunters. There's no plat and to get 100% you'll need to get the Raider trophy which requires you to complete 500 raids and joining raids costs fuel which is a limited resource. Of my 7k+ trophies, it is my rarest and almost twice as rare as any other I have - based on PSN Profiles stats. Five other trophies have completion rates under 2% in this community too.

Yes it is, 1v1 me punk.

Lmao jk

Its not dead, usually take only seconds to find a match. Battle Royale can take a couple of minutes to get into but its well alive, having lots of fun with it :)