Cross-save PsVita to Ps3

Having plated this game on PsVita I wanted to use the cross save function to avoid a lot of grind and also complete the Ps3 version, I noticed that on PsVita I don't have any function to upload my saved game to the cloud, this function is only available again if I delete my save on PsVita! Someone had the same problem and how did you solve it ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 20.4.2020 at 4:07 PM, Neku-tan said:

I need the same but the opposite (from ps3 to vita). Do I need a ps3 game to copy the save to ps vita? Thanks. 

On 15.4.2020 at 0:01 AM, Ziggylergros230 said:

You manage to find a solution? I wanna stack this 1 also.

On 9.3.2020 at 11:44 AM, AttilioPazzo- said:

Having plated this game on PsVita I wanted to use the cross save function to avoid a lot of grind and also complete the Ps3 version, I noticed that on PsVita I don't have any function to upload my saved game to the cloud, this function is only available again if I delete my save on PsVita! Someone had the same problem and how did you solve it ?

Did anyone figure out what is actually the case, regarding cross save, and what trophies do pop?

• 2 weeks later...

Cross-Saving:

This includes transferring data from Continuum Shift to Extend or via PS3 and Vita.

Continuum Shift to Extend:

If you just transferred your CS save, then you will earn no trophies. You will still need to complete the DLC characters' Storylines, get all Gag Reels, and complete Arcade Mode with the remaining characters. This will only save you some headaches, albeit not the ones that matter.

PS3 and PS Vita:

The only trophies that will auto pop here are: Bronze Level 20 after completing Arcade Mode, Bronze Mastered the Basics and Silver Mastered the...Master? after completing one Mission, Bronze Artwork?! Gimmie!Gold Gallery Guru, and Gold Abyssmal Shopaholic after buying one item in the Gallery and the Abyss, respectively. All Story-related trophies will pop after completing at least one route for each specific trophy e.g. the Calamity Trigger Introduction, one DLC character, and viewing the True Ending. You must skip to the end before it will pop. Everything else must be redone from scratch, including the Online. With that said, you can take it easy now that Abyss is cleared. You need only clear all 3 Levels for their respective trophies. 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:34 PM, servus99 said:

Did anyone figure out what is actually the case, regarding cross save, and what trophies do pop?

I started the Vita version of this a while back. I remember when I first boot up the game, it asked me if I had a save file to import. It looks like you only get one shot to do it when initially booting up. I hope the ps3 version has the same prompt. I had a buddy say all the SP trophies auto pop when you do this but all the MP trophies must be redone. I recently bought this on ps3 as well, but since it seems like a one-and-done type of thing, I wanted to 100% it on the Vita first.

59 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

*snip

Basically this.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome