Additional Trophy Lists

Earlier today The Elder Scrolls Online released a new DLC accompanied by an all new trophy list. As you can see on this site and PSN network, it actually shows up as a completely different list. I didn’t even know this was a thing? Turns out a few games have done this before - Hitman 2, Dead by Daylight and Train Sim World. 

Does anyone know if the additional list will ever show up on my profile if I don’t install the update? Is that how the additional lists work? So far it hasn’t and I’m hoping it stays that way. I’ve put an unbelievable amount of time into this game and enjoyed it immensely but it would be nice to move on. 

Any advice or info is much appreciated. 

I wondered when someone would use the 2nd list to get out of playing ESO again. I've committed myself to more years of this game's DLC, I look forward to it getting more trophies in the future and was hoping this was what would happen if the trophy list hit the cap. But yeah, you can play the game and as long as you avoid earning Harrowstorm trophies then you will also avoid getting this list on your trophy list permanently.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sergen said:

I wondered when someone would use the 2nd list to get out of playing ESO again. I've committed myself to more years of this game's DLC, I look forward to it getting more trophies in the future and was hoping this was what would happen if the trophy list hit the cap. But yeah, you can play the game and as long as you avoid earning Harrowstorm trophies then you will also avoid getting this list on your trophy list permanently.

Thanks for the reply - more power to you!

ESO is a great game. I’ve (mostly) enjoyed my ride to the platinum but it’s time for me to start seeing other games. It’s not ESOs fault, it’s mine. I just hope we can remain friends after this. 

4 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Finally I can 100% a MMORPG list

It’ll only take you a minimum of 200-300 hours just to attempt the content, let alone complete it, while also being required to earn trophies on the original list. You must hit level 50 then achieve 300 champion points while also getting gear that is viable for the content and levelling the skill lines for your character and getting skill points. Aside from that, the future DLC for the game will go on the additional expansions list, which will likely be more difficult than what is currently on the list due to them having more room to add extra trophies in the packs. I know the trophy rarities definitely won’t reflect the difficulty of the future content, but I was gonna keep playing the game regardless so extra trophies in new updates is a bonus to me there. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 2

So instead of making a new thread in this so far very silent subforum, I'm just gonna use this one instead and hope that what I wanna suggest is just kind of off topic. 

Since the second trophy list for ESO got added, the little title card in the trophy list has changed; instead of "Tamriel Unlimited" it says "Volume I", which fits perfect to the "Volume II" on the second lists icon. Would it be possible to maybe change that in this sites trophy list? "Additional Expansions" could be changed to "Volume II" and "Tamriel Unlimited" to "Volume I". It would please me immensely. And yes, I know that's kind of a strange thing to care about.

From what I've heard, @BlindMango could potentially have the power to grant this wish. 

Also, I think @Sergen would like that change too.

• Like 1

On 2020. 03. 12. at 0:14 PM, Sergen said:

It’ll only take you a minimum of 200-300 hours just to attempt the content, let alone complete it, while also being required to earn trophies on the original list. You must hit level 50 then achieve 300 champion points while also getting gear that is viable for the content and levelling the skill lines for your character and getting skill points. Aside from that, the future DLC for the game will go on the additional expansions list, which will likely be more difficult than what is currently on the list due to them having more room to add extra trophies in the packs. I know the trophy rarities definitely won’t reflect the difficulty of the future content, but I was gonna keep playing the game regardless so extra trophies in new updates is a bonus to me there. 

This is doable (as I am already lvl 50), more doable than the main list, because of the Emperor trophy.

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

This is doable (as I am already lvl 50), more doable than the main list, because of the Emperor trophy.

If you haven’t earned 300 champion points yet, you need to do that before you can attempt veteran DLC dungeons. But for now I’d say that anyone who even barely makes that level can complete these two new dungeons, the difficulty is a big step down from previous DLC dungeons. Soon there will be the Jester’s Festival which will give you double XP and shortly after that will be the anniversary event, considering it’ll pretty much be back to back double XP events that’ll be ideal for ranking up your champion points. 

Edited by Sergen