Will be a new dlc after warlords of new york?

Going to follow this out if interest. They did have new dlc and trophies for all the season 1. There is the next raid minimum. Whether they continue the story on I doubt it but who knows. I’ve not finished the new expansion yet 

Edited by mikem192

Not sure.  It sounds like the roadmap for Year 2 revolves around the seasons, each lasting for 12 weeks.  Each season will cost $10 if you want to participate.  Doubt they will raise the level cap or put any more major story missions in.  Like @mikem192 mentioned, there will be the raid.  That might get a trophy.  The dev has also clearly said that Year 2 will not get any new game modes, so the seasons look to be it for this year.  Since they already have a trophy for manhunt I doubt they would add another one.  We’ll just have to wait and see.  ?

Season 1 runs along the same structure as the main missions of the Warlords DLC except it goes across both DC and NYC and across the 13 week (it's around 13 weeks, not sure of the exact length) season arc unlocks in stages, along with loads of challenges and events.

There are no story spoilers in this tag, but it's worth me spoiler tagging them just in case you want to know what happens to level progression after 40 on your own time :)

Spoiler

Levels vanish after you finish the main story of the DLC and reach level 40.

Once this has happened, your levels are replaced with Season levels and SHD levels.

Season levels are temporary and unlock a series of weapons, gear set items, cosmetics and so on as you level through the 100 levels available. Once the season is over, the levels reset and the rewards can't be obtained in this way anymore. Each time you level up, you go up in one Season rank onward to rank 100. If you own the Year 1 Pass you also unlock a separate bonus track of loot for your trouble.

Seasons also provide you with a series of Rogue agents to take down and you absorb some of their gadget skills in the same way you did with the Warlords main storyline.

SHD levels are pretty much like Paragon levels from Diablo 3 and allow you to spend points in 4 different categories which provide permanent stat boosts depending on where you want to spend them. Each time you level up, you get a point to spend in a number of different boosts - like weapon damage / armor value / Tech haste etc.

Any XP you gain after level 40 is pumped into these new levelling bars.

I don't think that there will be more DLC, although I really enjoyed the Warlords DLC story. Plus it was great to go back to NY again. There seems to be a huge amount of content in these seasons though, so it's hard to tell for sure if they will do another DLC arc. I'd personally love them to.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

The DLC can be shared, but I don't think the year 1 pass can as that is specific to your actual PSN account.

If you’re talking about game share, then no it can’t be, least on PS4. Ubisoft confirmed its shareable on Xbox One but not PS4.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:03 AM, SirShavesALot said:

Not sure.  It sounds like the roadmap for Year 2 revolves around the seasons, each lasting for 12 weeks.  Each season will cost $10 if you want to participate.  Doubt they will raise the level cap or put any more major story missions in.  Like @mikem192 mentioned, there will be the raid.  That might get a trophy.  The dev has also clearly said that Year 2 will not get any new game modes, so the seasons look to be it for this year.  Since they already have a trophy for manhunt I doubt they would add another one.  We’ll just have to wait and see.  1f642.png

Each season will be FREE to all Warlords owners, the Premium track for each season, however, will be $10 (Like every other Battle Pass, ever) So no, you don’t have to pay a dime to participate, only if you want the most out of each season.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

If you’re talking about game share, then no it can’t be, least on PS4. Ubisoft confirmed its shareable on Xbox One but not PS4.

Each season will be FREE to all Warlords owners, the Premium track for each season, however, will be $10 (Like every other Battle Pass, ever) So no, you don’t have to pay a dime to participate, only if you want the most out of each season.

My fault.  You are correct.  The seasons do have a free track for all Warlords owners.  I kind of wish they would have gone the route of new game modes with replayable content instead of the season/battle pass route though.  We're really just playing the same missions over and over again with some modifiers.  Underground and Survival were fun and added a lot of replayability to Division 1, something the second game is sorely lacking.  Enough of my rant, lol.  Thanks for the correction.  :)

On 16.3.2020 at 5:23 PM, SirShavesALot said:

We're really just playing the same missions over and over again with some modifiers.  Underground and Survival were fun and added a lot of replayability to Division 1,

Where exactly is the difference?

With Underground and Survival you also just played the same stuff again and again with some modifiers.

Sure, Underground had the random layout thing going on, but that was not nearly as deep as in other games with random generated content. After some runs you had seen everything it has to offer.