Trophy Thoughts?

This looks like an easy plat to me. Unlock lots of heros and kill a few enemies. Only thing that popped out a little to me is there are a total of 15 heros to unlock that reward trophies, why is there what appears to be only 1 female? I mean come on, a little more diversity would be good. And this coming from a game that who's title says "Random Heros", 1/15 being female isn't random to me. 

I'll still likely try it out at some point though down the road once it's on sale. Game seems like it'll be fun for like $5-$10 max. 

35 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

Only thing that popped out a little to me is there are a total of 15 heros to unlock that reward trophies, why is there what appears to be only 1 female? I mean come on, a little more diversity would be good. And this coming from a game that who's title says "Random Heros"

Maybe that's why it's called Random HEROES and not Random HEROINES. ?

Joke asaid, the trophy images remind me of Devious Dungeon, which I enjoyed, and thus I think it could be fun.

Edited by AvengedEvil
Typo

2 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Maybe that's why it's called Random HEROES and not Random HEROINES. 1f61d.png

Joke asaid, the trophy images remind me of Devious Dungeon, which I enjoyed, and thus I think it could be fun.

Guess what? This game is from the same creator, Woblyware. ? I expect it to be a 5 - 10 hour Platinum Trophy and there will be enough to do if you look at the amount of Trophies. 

I couldn't find a releasedate yet (Q2 / Q3 2020) but Ratalaika Games will most likely be publishing this game. Since the Trophylist is out, maybe in April allready? @RatalaikaGames

• 1 month later...
On 15/03/2020 at 7:29 PM, Champ147 said:

This looks like an easy plat to me. Unlock lots of heros and kill a few enemies. Only thing that popped out a little to me is there are a total of 15 heros to unlock that reward trophies, why is there what appears to be only 1 female? I mean come on, a little more diversity would be good. And this coming from a game that who's title says "Random Heros", 1/15 being female isn't random to me. 

I'll still likely try it out at some point though down the road once it's on sale. Game seems like it'll be fun for like $5-$10 max. 

Why can't you just enjoy the game instead of doing some political correctness ?

• Like 2