Formula GT in Used Car Dealership?

willmill97

I assume you used my guide right? I had no troubles getting it because when the servers we're up it was always in the online dealership. But yes, it will ONLY be in the used car dealer. There's also no way for someone to gift the car to you either anymore, so yea, this is the only option. Is it a pain in the ass? Yes.

• Like 1

It appeared on in-game day 1,000 for me. I believe, after searching around because I was also getting annoyed at it not appearing, that it doesn’t even begin to show up in the used dealership until you’re at least over 1000 in-game days

• Like 1

12 hours ago, madbuk said:

It appeared on in-game day 1,000 for me. I believe, after searching around because I was also getting annoyed at it not appearing, that it doesn’t even begin to show up in the used dealership until you’re at least over 1000 in-game days

I checked at day 999, 1000 and 1001 and it wasn't there  :(

45 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

For any others reading, I can confirm that it still hasn't popped up in the UCD even on and past Day 1,500! I'm just going to get the level 24 ticket and backup my save until I get the FGT that way.

What A-spec/B-spec level are you? I’ve platted the game twice and can’t remember this bothering me at all and I’m fairly certain I got it from the UCD, at least the first time around. Just thought maybe its spawn rate increases as you are getting close to unlock the race where it’s needed as there really is no need for it until then.

16 hours ago, Bezenko said:

What A-spec/B-spec level are you? I’ve platted the game twice and can’t remember this bothering me at all and I’m fairly certain I got it from the UCD, at least the first time around. Just thought maybe its spawn rate increases as you are getting close to unlock the race where it’s needed as there really is no need for it until then.

I just got it from the UCD at Rank 34 B Spec upon completing Tsukuba 9 hour endurance on day 1,534. But that was still probably upon chance. I’m more led to believe it just has a stronger chance of appearing after day 1,500.

• 2 months later...

I know this is old but just so anyone knows. There’s an excel list of GT5 that says the days of when a car appear. You just have to adjust and calculate your by looking at your ps3 file. The day won’t always correspond tho. 

Edited by EnricoShapka

• 2 months later...

I got my Formula reaching lvl 40 b-spec, then copying my savegame into a pendrive. Reaching lvl 40 gives you a lvl 24 car ticket, and one of the possibles rewards is the Formula. If you get another car (remember you can't play the Formula Challenge with the Ferrar F1, even if it's a Formula), just restore your backup and try again.

• 1 year later...

I kept checking used cars as I went through the game, buying cheap cars to fill my garage. I had no luck there, but the level 24 ticket from completing all Endurance races gave it to me. I backed up my save before using it, in case I had to grind it out...but I got lucky on the first try.