The Complex Trophy Guide

relauby1

***MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD***

I have put the full trophy guide in a spoiler box to avoid people accidentally seeing spoilers. However, the trophy guides themselves do not feature any spoiler warnings at all, so view them at your own risk.

There isn't much of a roadmap to lay out for this game, really. Play it once your way to have fun with it, then just do a bunch more playthroughs to get all the endings, which I have explained below.

I have listed the methods I used to get each trophy below. I’ve done a decent bit of experimenting with the game, but have not done everything and if there’s something I don’t know, I’ve been sure to disclose it in the guide. If you can confirm anything I’m hazy on, or used another method of unlocking a trophy not listed here, feel free to let me know and I’ll add it to the guide.

Spoiler

The Nano Glitches and the Martyr - Antagonize Clare as much as possible throughout the game, especially in the elevator at the very end. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to kill Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Second Chances - Antagonize Clare as much as possible throughout the game, especially in the elevator at the very end. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to spare Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Get Out of This Alive - Stay on Clare’s good side whenever possible throughout the game. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to spare Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

The Promise - Stay on Clare’s good side whenever possible throughout the game. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to kill Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Lab Rat - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the aggressive option, followed by “Fuck you Emily.”

Stalemate - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the aggressive option, followed by “The Greater Good.”

Trust Me For Once - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the reason option, followed by “Use Rees.”

MVP - Most Vanishing Person - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the reason option, followed by “Don’t use Rees.”

Storage Hunter - You need to get to the storeroom to get this trophy. Make sure you’re above 50% with Rees by the time you get to the point where Amy wants to get into the vent. It doesn’t matter if you choose the “Delicate” or “Crude” method of entry, if you’re above 50% with Rees he’ll help you in. When you’re in the vent, choose “Proceed with caution” instead of “Go for it,” and you’ll get all the way through the vent and unlock the trophy.

Beat It - When you’re helping Rees with his stab wound, you can either “Tell a joke” or “Slap Rees.” Tell the joke.

Deadly Secret - The secret ending comes very early in the game. When Emily interrupts the boardroom meeting, you can either leave with her or field more questions. Leave with her at either the first or second opportunity, and you’ll get to Clare quick enough to access the secret ending. When you get there, you’re given the choice of either transporting her via ambulance or drone. Choose the ambulance and you’ll get your trophy.

This trophy combines well with “People Pleaser,” since you’ll only have met three people when the game ends, so you’ll only need to have gotten over 50% with those three. To do this, give Talo the “Light-hearted” response, give Dima the “Realistic” response, and leave with Emily as quickly as possible when she first enters the boardroom.

Free Champagne - Dismiss the investor when he questions the ethics of working with Kensington and Kindar.

Falling For You - When Rees is on the toilet, Clare will begin speaking to you. Choose “Find out more” instead of “Ignore,” and the conversation will eventually give Amy the idea of escaping the facility through the toilet. Choose either method of destruction, and when given the choice of what to drop down the toilet hole, choose “Drop Amy.” “Drop something big” may also work, but I cannot confirm that at this time.

Tough Decision - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

Blast From the Past - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

Kamikaze - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

The Rebel and the Doctor - Have your relationship with Rees over 50% by the time you have your final conversation with Kensington.

Kindar Surprise - Will unlock along with any of the endings that involve sacrificing Rees instead of Clare.

Not a People Person - As far as I know, this will only unlock along with “The Nano Glitches and the Martyr.” See that trophy for more information.

People Pleaser - See “Deadly Secret” for an easy method of unlocking this trophy. If you want to do this on full-length playthrough, you can generally tell what responses will please or annoy a person, so common sense can nab you this trophy. I will make a list of the characters that are only affected by one decision below.

Talo - Choose “Light-hearted”

Dima - Choose “Honest”

Dr. Malkin - Ask anyone but him to move the crate. I’m not sure, but getting the trophy “Falling For You” probably also drops his relationship with you, so it’s best to avoid it during a “People Pleaser” playthrough.

Dr. North - Tend to her instead of Rees after the fight with Malkin

Nathalie - She will be affected by several responses, but choosing “No deal” over “Deal” seems to always put her below the 50% threshold

Dr. Parker - If you sacrifice Clare over Rees, you will never interact with him and keep him at 54%.

• Like 3

On 3/31/2020 at 0:00 PM, relauby1 said:

***MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD***

I have put the full trophy guide in a spoiler box to avoid people accidentally seeing spoilers. However, the trophy guides themselves do not feature any spoiler warnings at all, so view them at your own risk.

There isn't much of a roadmap to lay out for this game, really. Play it once your way to have fun with it, then just do a bunch more playthroughs to get all the endings, which I have explained below.

I have listed the methods I used to get each trophy below. I’ve done a decent bit of experimenting with the game, but have not done everything and if there’s something I don’t know, I’ve been sure to disclose it in the guide. If you can confirm anything I’m hazy on, or used another method of unlocking a trophy not listed here, feel free to let me know and I’ll add it to the guide.

Hide contents

The Nano Glitches and the Martyr - Antagonize Clare as much as possible throughout the game, especially in the elevator at the very end. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to kill Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Second Chances - Antagonize Clare as much as possible throughout the game, especially in the elevator at the very end. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to spare Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Get Out of This Alive - Stay on Clare’s good side whenever possible throughout the game. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to spare Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

The Promise - Stay on Clare’s good side whenever possible throughout the game. Make sure you choose to sacrifice Rees, and choose to kill Clare when given the option of killing or sparing her.

Lab Rat - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the aggressive option, followed by “Fuck you Emily.”

Stalemate - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the aggressive option, followed by “The Greater Good.”

Trust Me For Once - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the reason option, followed by “Use Rees.”

MVP - Most Vanishing Person - Sacrifice Clare. Escape with Rees, and when confronted by Emily, choose the reason option, followed by “Don’t use Rees.”

Storage Hunter - You need to get to the storeroom to get this trophy. Make sure you’re above 50% with Rees by the time you get to the point where Amy wants to get into the vent. It doesn’t matter if you choose the “Delicate” or “Crude” method of entry, if you’re above 50% with Rees he’ll help you in. When you’re in the vent, choose “Proceed with caution” instead of “Go for it,” and you’ll get all the way through the vent and unlock the trophy.

Beat It - When you’re helping Rees with his stab wound, you can either “Tell a joke” or “Slap Rees.” Tell the joke.

Deadly Secret - The secret ending comes very early in the game. When Emily interrupts the boardroom meeting, you can either leave with her or field more questions. Leave with her at either the first or second opportunity, and you’ll get to Clare quick enough to access the secret ending. When you get there, you’re given the choice of either transporting her via ambulance or drone. Choose the ambulance and you’ll get your trophy.

This trophy combines well with “People Pleaser,” since you’ll only have met three people when the game ends, so you’ll only need to have gotten over 50% with those three. To do this, give Talo the “Light-hearted” response, give Dima the “Realistic” response, and leave with Emily as quickly as possible when she first enters the boardroom.

Free Champagne - Dismiss the investor when he questions the ethics of working with Kensington and Kindar.

Falling For You - When Rees is on the toilet, Clare will begin speaking to you. Choose “Find out more” instead of “Ignore,” and the conversation will eventually give Amy the idea of escaping the facility through the toilet. Choose either method of destruction, and when given the choice of what to drop down the toilet hole, choose “Drop Amy.” “Drop something big” may also work, but I cannot confirm that at this time.

Tough Decision - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

Blast From the Past - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

Kamikaze - This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed.

The Rebel and the Doctor - Have your relationship with Rees over 50% by the time you have your final conversation with Kensington.

Kindar Surprise - Will unlock along with any of the endings that involve sacrificing Rees instead of Clare.

Not a People Person - As far as I know, this will only unlock along with “The Nano Glitches and the Martyr.” See that trophy for more information.

People Pleaser - See “Deadly Secret” for an easy method of unlocking this trophy. If you want to do this on full-length playthrough, you can generally tell what responses will please or annoy a person, so common sense can nab you this trophy. I will make a list of the characters that are only affected by one decision below.

Talo - Choose “Light-hearted”

Dima - Choose “Honest”

Dr. Malkin - Ask anyone but him to move the crate. I’m not sure, but getting the trophy “Falling For You” probably also drops his relationship with you, so it’s best to avoid it during a “People Pleaser” playthrough.

Dr. North - Tend to her instead of Rees after the fight with Malkin

Nathalie - She will be affected by several responses, but choosing “No deal” over “Deal” seems to always put her below the 50% threshold

Dr. Parker - If you sacrifice Clare over Rees, you will never interact with him and keep him at 54%.

please do a video

• Like 2

Thank you for the guide. The only thing I'll say is that I wish the guide was made and layed out which you state each choice you make to get all the trophies. Like this for example,

The decisions you need to make are as follows;

Serious

Positive

Save Dima (Dima will actually reject the vial making both her and Talo die)

Dismiss

Let's Go

Drone

Follow Nathalie

Change With Rees

Sneak A Peak At Rees

Engage

• Like 1

On 2020-04-02 at 11:38 AM, Cryogenicide_X said:

Thank you for the guide. The only thing I'll say is that I wish the guide was made and layed out which you state each choice you make to get all the trophies. Like this for example,

The decisions you need to make are as follows;

Serious

Positive

Save Dima (Dima will actually reject the vial making both her and Talo die)

Dismiss

Let's Go

Drone

Follow Nathalie

Change With Rees

Sneak A Peak At Rees

Engage

That’s not really necessary because most decisions aren’t that important. Only a few near the end and your overall relationship with Clare matter.

(Also Talo can also knock the vial away, ensuring both him and Dima die. It’s just a matter of annoying him by being honest with him.)

Edited by relauby1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 30/05/2020 at 5:46 PM, yowzagabowza said:

This is really all you need for the platinum. Videos aren't necessary, more explanation isn't necessary, what is written here is plenty.

Thank god they let you skip scenes you e already seen. Makes this much more palatable. All FMV story games should do this.

Yep. I've ended up disliking Erica due to obligatory full story replay.

• Like 1