Trophy List doesn't show up.

omnx-supak

41 minutes ago, SupakGaming said:

I restarted the console, reinstalled the game. It says there no trophies when I go to the quick menu, game and trophies.

Has that happened to you guys?

After starting the game, choose "Trophies" from main XMB and see if the list is there - rarely the list will not appear until you earn your first trophy.

Start the game and play until you shall get or will get the first trophy then you will know for sure.

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like you have a stack that isn't on the servers yet so is another game for @NekoRave to chase up.

^N/A. If the trophy list is not on the servers (like i.e. still NA version of "Focus on You") you are still able to see the trophies for that game on your console while being offline. And I can only guess that OP has bought this game on his main account (UK) and it is for sure one and only stack.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Didnt I fix this game?

Is this a stack issue or whats the problem with this.

The devs should have fixed this already.

Did you get an error code by any chance OP

I'm pretty sure its only one stack 

I got the list now, the game didn't show me the trophy list until I earned one trophy. Thanks for the response though.

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

After starting the game, choose "Trophies" from main XMB and see if the list is there - rarely the list will not appear until you earn your first trophy.

Start the game and play until you shall get or will get the first trophy then you will know for sure.

^N/A. If the trophy list is not on the servers (like i.e. still NA version of "Focus on You") you are still able to see the trophies for that game on your console while being offline. And I can only guess that OP has bought this game on his main account (UK) and it is for sure one and only stack.

That was the issue, I needed to earn one trophy before. Thanks for the response.

• Like 1