Trophy Thoughts?

Studfox

This seems similar to the “Knights of Pen and Paper 2 trophies (straightforward but missing a platinum.) 

I wonder why Knights of Pen and Paper +1 had a larger list with a platinum while these are smaller. It’s not like the games are any shorter (I guess +1 had all the DLC included.)

Has anyone played this game on iOS/Google Play that knows if the gameplay is the same?

15 hours ago, Studfox said:

This seems similar to the “Knights of Pen and Paper 2 trophies (straightforward but missing a platinum.) 

I wonder why Knights of Pen and Paper +1 had a larger list with a platinum while these are smaller. It’s not like the games are any shorter (I guess +1 had all the DLC included.)

Has anyone played this game on iOS/Google Play that knows if the gameplay is the same?

This is from the same Dev, as for why not I really don't know either. To be honest I wonder sometimes if the way Sony has Trophies incorporated in are more limiting to Devs then Achievements from Xbox and Steam?

Or maybe they couldn't be bothered making a full Plat List if they are planning dlc support for it or will expand the story over time with other Adventures?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...