Arges and Steropes

aajpity

I have officially platinumed the game and received 11 of the 13 additional feat trophies. I can't get Arges or Steropes to spawn. I've been told I need to progress in story (I've done everything), it automatically goes to your quest book (never did) and it can go to a quest board (searched every town while playing). I also heard you can go to their locations and the enemy will be there, however the areas are empty. I've come to the conclusion that they're either gone from the game or you have to purchase the DLC. Can anybody confirm?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 5:19 AM, Ward_Iraqi said:

Today i got it. You need to complete DLC 7

DLC 7 huh?  That's super duper helpful!  Do I need to get the magic key from the emerald cavern before completing DLC 7, or is that part of DLC 6?  Perhaps DLC 8 holds the answer to this mystery!

Same problem, neither boss will appear in my game.  Clearly a bug that Ubi-$$$ can't be bothered to fix because it's part of the free DLC.  I know for a fact that I explored these two locations very early in the game before I was "supposed" to be there, so I'm guessing that's why the game crapped the bed.  Have blue icons that allow fast travel to the locations, but nothing is there.  Nothing ever appeared in my quest log at any point.  Checked all boards anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Checked notice board on my ship, nothing.  Cleared all side quests anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Character is level 90+, long since completed main story, fully upgraded spear, all 4 mythical creatures, got Platinum, finished Legacy of the First Blade DLC, finished every other Lost Tales of Greece trophy, and started Atlantis DLC.  Tried deleting and reinstalling entire game, took nearly two hours, still broken.  Bravo Ubi-$$$, bravo!!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:17 AM, Narniak said:

Same problem, neither boss will appear in my game.  Clearly a bug that Ubi-$$$ can't be bothered to fix because it's part of the free DLC.  I know for a fact that I explored these two locations very early in the game before I was "supposed" to be there, so I'm guessing that's why the game crapped the bed.  Have blue icons that allow fast travel to the locations, but nothing is there.  Nothing ever appeared in my quest log at any point.  Checked all boards anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Checked notice board on my ship, nothing.  Cleared all side quests anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Character is level 90+, long since completed main story, fully upgraded spear, all 4 mythical creatures, got Platinum, finished Legacy of the First Blade DLC, finished every other Lost Tales of Greece trophy, and started Atlantis DLC.  Tried deleting and reinstalling entire game, took nearly two hours, still broken.  Bravo Ubi-$$$, bravo!!  

Update:  Finished all the Atlantis DLC including all trophies, then started a NG+ against my better judgement.  Made sure to not to go anywhere near the gold "?" marker when doing the first visit to the island for the spear upgrade (I'm guessing that's what corrupted my game file for eternity in the first playthrough).  Took about 10 hours to play through the main story all the way to the end of Sequence 4, hoping the 2 quests would finally appear, but nothing.  Immediately upon completely Sequence 4, every other "Lost Tales of Greece" marker instantly appears on the map and in my quest log.  No Steropes or Arges though, those two simply don't exist in my game.  Checked the board on my ship and the boards on land near the islands, nothing.  Tried traveling to the gold "?" location on each island, but they simply turn to the blue marker enabling fast travel like the last playthrough.  No bosses are there, and no quest markers or log for the two quests have ever existed in my game.  That's it, I'm done with this trash game.  Uninstalling until maybe there is a patch someday when Ubi-CASH decides to give a damn about their customers.  I checked the Ubi-CASH site forum, and it is filled with numerous posts from people having this same issue.  No help from Ubi-CASH.

When I did both of these trophies back in October 2019, they were working just fine for me. This is probably a bug which appeared with the newest patches, as most of the complaints seem to be recent.

Normally, they're supposed to show automatically in your quest log along with the Lost Tales of Greece when you reach a certain point in the story (don't remember exactly what that point is, but it's relatively early in the game), and, when you get those quests, they will show up in their respective places.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

I hope so too man. It feels like it'd be a very easy fix for them, but I feel like they gave up on this game already. All focus shifted to Valhalla, even though it's made by another team. Kind of annoying. I'm now on Fate of Atlantis Episode 3 and after finishing all of it, these two trophies would be the last ones I'm missing.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:04 PM, o_BAD_RELIGION_o said:

Experiencing the same issue with both cyclops. 

Looks like it is a known issue, as per the Ubisoft thread, specifically post #14.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2101352-Steropes-and-Arges-missions-not-in-quest-log/page2

Hey man, so just a heads up maybe this will help you. I just completed all of the DLCs and after returning to the main game area, it magically popped up both of these bounties for me. They are now completed and I am finally 100% for this game. Hope this helps in any way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...