Online win trophies

shakie19

It has to be done in vs matchplay. I have seen people on PS4 who have won 20 matches against a friend, but don't have the trophy for winning 10 matches.

The tournament matches have to be played against a random opponent, so you may as well go for the 50 tournament wins to go towards the 100. But the matches don't take too long, as they are only 1 frame each.

Edited by LikeMagicButNot

• 1 year later...

I am absolutely dreadful at this game  Is there any way to boost the online tournament wins? I’ve played 12 matches and lost every one so far. Most of the matches i have lost the other player just got a 70+ break and won. It’s way too hard. I have 2 PS4’s and could rent another copy of the game. Could i just use another account and search at the same time then concede the frame to win?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/01/2022 at 8:52 PM, Radford999 said:

I am absolutely dreadful at this game  Is there any way to boost the online tournament wins? I’ve played 12 matches and lost every one so far. Most of the matches i have lost the other player just got a 70+ break and won. It’s way too hard. I have 2 PS4’s and could rent another copy of the game. Could i just use another account and search at the same time then concede the frame to win?

I'm about to start this and saw you finished it recently, did you boost it with 2 consoles?

• 3 weeks later...