TheIrishBrit

Can this game be played with a ps3 controller?

4 posts in this topic

As title says, want to see if I can play all the parts in this game with just a ps3 controller, as I imagine the specific drums and guitars would be annoying and inconvenient to buy and have around.

Also, is this platinum available solo or do I need other people?

31 minutes ago, TheIrishBrit said:

As title says, want to see if I can play all the parts in this game with just a ps3 controller, as I imagine the specific drums and guitars would be annoying and inconvenient to buy and have around.

Also, is this platinum available solo or do I need other people?

controller can only be used to activate beatlemania while singing with the microphone, you need to have the instruments to play those parts. Like a million suns requires multiple people as it's impossible to get 1 million points solo. Maintain beatlemania for 60 seconds also requires multiple people. Starting the story mode with a full band can be done solo if you own 2 guitars, otherwise you need other people

Thanks!

Looks like I won’t be getting the game then as seems like more trouble then it’s worth

Rock Band Blitz allowed you to play songs with a normal controller.  Maybe look into that but it may have been pulled from the store?