New trophy rewards!

dtb345

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, Karnacharya said:

Apparently, there was a time limit on these bonuses? I contacted Playstation Chat today, and they couldn't provide me with any codes since "the promotion has ended". Oh well.

Really? I got mine like a month ago, it should still be active (maybe country affects it? im in US)

16 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

Really? I got mine like a month ago, it should still be active (maybe country affects it? im in US)

Turns out that the agent was misinformed. I talked to another agent (I'm also based in the US), and all the rewards are still available except the ones associated with "A Thorough Trickster" which was part of a limited-time promotion. Being able to get 3/4 isn't bad, though!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Karnacharya said:

Turns out that the agent was misinformed. I talked to another agent (I'm also based in the US), and all the rewards are still available except the ones associated with "A Thorough Trickster" which was part of a limited-time promotion. Being able to get 3/4 isn't bad, though!

ahh, well thats good :)

• 2 weeks later...

3/4 of the codes are still redeemable. However, the 3rd code tied to 'The Thorough Trickster' seems to have been a timed promotion and can't be redeemed. So you won't be able to get Kasumi's, Akechi's and Haru.

I got Castle of Lust: Seized in January 2021. However, the other 3 trophies I earned all in September 2021. I didn't reach out to PS Support about not receiving them until September/2 weeks after the trophy had unlocked.

If anything doesn't make sense. Let me know.

On 2021-10-04 at 1:01 PM, Exeshow678 said:

So you got all 4 codes?

• 1 month later...