Fastest way to gain xp on the ps3 version?

Hvalpen

2 hours ago, MyLastRide said:

Join a public lobby and wait...

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, Paramnesiac86 said:

Are those methods for solo? Reading the comments it sounds like a two player thing

14 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Are those methods for solo? Reading the comments it sounds like a two player thing

Right, I didn't see you mentioned that you want to do it solo... I'm sure you can always find a boosting partner for that.

17 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

What do you mean?

3 hours ago, Paramnesiac86 said:

Hackers can pop trophies in public lobbies, and get you flagged while they're at it ;)

• Like 1

I'm probably around the same level as you, but why not create a boost session with a group that all need to reach level 100 and do races with each other. Not sure where to start, but probably the host needs to add everyone to his friendlist and send the invites. The journey is long, so why not enjoy it together?

The best xp methods have been nerfed or have been made significantly tougher.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found that doing blow up 2 on hard you can get about 3000rp every 14min or so. they hard capped it so mission give you more based on time rather than how quick. Which made me disappointed seeing as some of the harder mission even with players still payout the same amount of rp
Just blow up the cars wait till you get 3 stars hop in the banshi and just drive straight down the alley in front for some reason the cops ignore you. once you lose the stars just wait until about 10min and repeat. It's slow but if you don't have two ps3s or boosting partners its nice for some leaving. there's probably much faster ways but this is what i've been doing, figured it might help some

(Due note, there probably are much better missions but they've been kinda stuck and not unlocking for me even at lv 40 as of writing this so this is why i've been doing blow up 2)
After reaching 45 the best one i've seen on the list is clearing the cat house, it can pay 20k and 3000+ rp if playing on hard, it's probably the easiest one to do for the amount you get just for flying a helicopter on the roof, taking off and just waiting at the marker

you can also check the rp payout too, from the official wiki https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Missions_in_GTA_Online

Edited by Archirom58
  • Like 1