New Patch: You can invert Y now.

Sikutai

What is an absolute NoGo for me. Just bought the game and now I have to play it with this crazy Setting. It's absolute rare in modern times you can't do it.                                                                       Update 31.04.: The latest patch allow you now to invert Y. Great.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 4

I know this isn't a solution (as all games should have an invert option), but I highly recommend the NACON Revolution Unlimited Pro controller - which I reviewed here:

https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/nacon-revolution-unlimited-pro-controller-ps4-pc-review/

Basically, aside from features that you'd expect, like rear paddles, fully customisable buttons and dead zone settings, and remapping on the fly, you can also invert the x or y-axis at a hardware level. I'm currently playing a few AA and AAA games for review and they also don't have the invert option. However, using this controller I can still play them without any issues because the controller itself inverts the y-axis for me. 

But, it is a big investment if it's only one game, so your best option is to reach out to the dev and ask them to add the option - a lot of devs don't realise a large percentage of people can't play games if it isn't inverted (me included).

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, InfamousDan- said:

How does this look/run on the pro? Trophies seem pretty easy.

My complete Sound died slowly in this game, the Framerate decreased to maybe 20 FPS. But now we got a new Update (1,6 GB) and my Sound and Framerate went back to normal.

2 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

My complete Sound died slowly in this game, the Framerate decreased to maybe 20 FPS. But now we got a new Update (1,6 GB) and my Sound and Framerate went back to normal.

Oh they released an update, cool, the sound was so weird last night, almost metallic noise when swimming. 

The lack of Y inversion was an absolute pain, and I nearly stopped playing it at the start. Absolutely struggled with one boss too as a result. Inexcusable for games not to have such a basic implementation. They have said they will “patch it in ASAP”, hopefully it’s sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xanaphior said:

Congrats on your plat!

Thank you!

Reading the patch notes, some changes are good. But some I don’t like, and they will definitely lengthen the time it takes to get a couple of trophies. They are:

• Changed Shelter and Beds to only allow sleeping at night.
  • Changed sleeping at a Shelter or Bed to always wake up in the morning.

Pre-patch 1.02 you could be awake for 4-5 hours before sleeping at anytime. Now if you’re only allowed to sleep at night, that will lengthen trophies that are time specific like Island Hermit (Spend 10 days on the one island). I also used to like sailing at night to avoid UV damage during the day, and it gave me a full day to explore the reefs, shipwrecks etc. 

For those interested, you can read up on patch 1.02 here

Edited by OTPYG
  • Like 2