Seriously?! No Inverted Controls?

jobe13

What do you expect when the trophy list main image is

Lf889bc.png

It looks just as shit as every other desert island survival game ... Or actually no.. At least they had decent art work and marketing.. This just looks straight up shit.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jobe13 said:

No inverted controls. I can look past the janky graphics, but not being able to invert the vertical camera is a deal breaker. I played for an hour but I just can’t get used to the camera.

Yeah, this is a pretty massive deal breaker for me right now; but apparently they are going to patch that in.  For now I will just keep the game in my cart.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cobby said:

What do you expect when the trophy list main image is

Lf889bc.png

It looks just as shit as every other desert island survival game ... Or actually no.. At least they had decent art work and marketing.. This just looks straight up shit.

God damn... this is an art I'd love to put on my wall.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, jobe13 said:

Had I known about this, I wouldn't have gotten the game. If they patch it, cool because this is definitely my type of game. Otherwise, My buyers remorse will consume me...

its a shame Sony dont do a refund scheme like Steam do. If the game is broken or awful and dont like it you can get refund if you have played less than 3 hours

12 hours ago, blkburn123 said:

its a shame Sony dont do a refund scheme like Steam do. If the game is broken or awful and dont like it you can get refund if you have played less than 3 hours

There doesn't need to be a refund scheme. Don't pre-order/ buy it day 1 and research the game :dunno: 

• Like 1