Living Legend Hardcore Mode Trophy

• 3 weeks later...

Once you have beaten one of the TT races at the end of the season in normal mode you will then get the option to change over to hardcore at the beginning of the next season. You will have to do the whole season in hardcore meeting the qualifications to unlock the TT at the end of the season. Unfortunately that means no easy route to the Senior TT. If you crash at any point in the season in hardcore mode your season is over. That’s all that makes it hardcore. The trophy is extremely challenging but also very fun as it forces you to sharpen up your skills and not rely on checkpoint saves. If you’re thinking you can just close app really quick, nope. The moment you wreck it immediately pops up a message letting you know your season is over along with immediately saving it. Hope this helps.

Now they just need to update the game and fix Careerist trophy so I can finish the Plat. 

Edited by Glimpse
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 11/05/2020 at 0:39 AM, Glimpse said:

Once you have beaten one of the TT races at the end of the season in normal mode you will then get the option to change over to hardcore at the beginning of the next season. You will have to do the whole season in hardcore meeting the qualifications to unlock the TT at the end of the season. Unfortunately that means no easy route to the Senior TT. If you crash at any point in the season in hardcore mode your season is over. That’s all that makes it hardcore. The trophy is extremely challenging but also very fun as it forces you to sharpen up your skills and not rely on checkpoint saves. If you’re thinking you can just close app really quick, nope. The moment you wreck it immediately pops up a message letting you know your season is over along with immediately saving it. Hope this helps.

Now they just need to update the game and fix Careerist trophy so I can finish the Plat. 

can you like back up your save after each race? this is 10 out 10 if you cant

• 1 month later...

There must’ve been an update cause I wrecked on first race of the season and nothing popped up and I just reset to track. But I also closed the game immediately after. If you do that even in normal mode during the end of season TT’s, if rewinds a bit and you’re sorted 

• 3 months later...
On 03/01/2023 at 4:08 PM, Colt said:

There must’ve been an update cause I wrecked on first race of the season and nothing popped up and I just reset to track. But I also closed the game immediately after. If you do that even in normal mode during the end of season TT’s, if rewinds a bit and you’re sorted 

Have you completed the Hardcore mode to confirm there's a way to avoid the potential crash?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This hardcore trophy is actually pretty easy as fas as you fully utilize perks.

go thru 6-7 seasons normaly, get familiar to CP mechanics and the CP locations on the 37mil TT course

(this wont be a waste as u will need more than 15 career seasons to earn enough money for the last trophy anyway), unlock all challenges and get at least 270 points there to make the most useful perks appear.

save/load backup through the hardcore season cautiously. dont DNF too many races and especially not DNF the last one before TT.

purchase two perks: swagger lv.5 and insurance lv.5 and get into supersports TT.

now its simply a race you run as usual.

Formula of winning : Quit to main menu and resume to the race when you fall.

one recommend supersport is the Kawasaki one,  with some upgrades should easily provide you a 2-3min margin to win the race. but any bike can work out.

• Like 2