Tips for the game?

Yavieh

Hello i just continued the game after 3 years without playing and a lot of things have changed i was wondering if there should be something i should be doing everyday i am currently level 51 but i feel quite lost. I am trying to focus on daily challenges and the randoom monsters arena which gives a lot of souls. Any other thing i should be focusing on or where to farm items i am going to need? 

Getting into a guild that's at least semi-active can be very helpful.  They'll spend on guild tasks which will provide you with a fair amount of extra stuff, and the guild statues themselves will provide you some additional bonuses.  And those same helpful guildmates will probably be doing the weekly events, which is another source of free stuff.  (I'm not the Tyrant of the Guild that I'm in, but I can relay names/messages if you're serious about playing and looking for a home.)

Make a point of trying to log in every day if only to do the Adventure Boards.  You can probably handle most of those daily "tasks" even at your low level, and it's another place to accumulate stuff.

Don't bother with the Arena.  It doesn't really reward you as well as you think it does, and it's in line to go through a significant re-working in the not-too-distant future.  Or at least, that's what the developers keep telling us.

If you haven't finished your kingdom quests, start with that.  If you have, work on pushing kingdoms to Power Level 10 one at a time.  You're probably better off using the new Explore mode to farm the necessary gold, so you'll want to try and put together a reasonable team that can quickly get you through that.  At your level, you won't be able to handle high-tier Explore difficulties, but if you can rapidly churn battles at Explore 2 or so, you'll probably make some progress.  And depending on the team you assemble for that, you might be able to farm a fair quantity of Souls at the same time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, acasser said:

Getting into a guild that's at least semi-active can be very helpful.  They'll spend on guild tasks which will provide you with a fair amount of extra stuff, and the guild statues themselves will provide you some additional bonuses.  And those same helpful guildmates will probably be doing the weekly events, which is another source of free stuff.  (I'm not the Tyrant of the Guild that I'm in, but I can relay names/messages if you're serious about playing and looking for a home.)

Make a point of trying to log in every day if only to do the Adventure Boards.  You can probably handle most of those daily "tasks" even at your low level, and it's another place to accumulate stuff.

Don't bother with the Arena.  It doesn't really reward you as well as you think it does, and it's in line to go through a significant re-working in the not-too-distant future.  Or at least, that's what the developers keep telling us.

If you haven't finished your kingdom quests, start with that.  If you have, work on pushing kingdoms to Power Level 10 one at a time.  You're probably better off using the new Explore mode to farm the necessary gold, so you'll want to try and put together a reasonable team that can quickly get you through that.  At your level, you won't be able to handle high-tier Explore difficulties, but if you can rapidly churn battles at Explore 2 or so, you'll probably make some progress.  And depending on the team you assemble for that, you might be able to farm a fair quantity of Souls at the same time.

I am in a guild but there are only 6 active players so i guess i will have to move to another one and for the kingdom’s quest i have done only 2 kingdoms i guess i will start there.. But everything is going quite slow and looks like i need to do a lot of grinding. Also couldn’t buy armor for hero to gain more exp gold souls etc guess that’s important too. Thanks for your reply hope after finishing all kingdoms i get nice troops.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 2:59 PM, Yavieh said:

I am in a guild but there are only 6 active players so i guess i will have to move to another one and for the kingdom’s quest i have done only 2 kingdoms i guess i will start there.. But everything is going quite slow and looks like i need to do a lot of grinding. Also couldn’t buy armor for hero to gain more exp gold souls etc guess that’s important too. Thanks for your reply hope after finishing all kingdoms i get nice troops.

Most important thing, save up the 500 gems for the dragon armour! Unless you spend real money in the game, that’s the best one

• Like 1

Get into an active guild

Unlock all kingdoms and quests - Great progression map here - https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000316403-Kingdoms-Unlock-a-Kingdom-and-Kingdom-Quests

Get Mountain Crusher Weapon - Really easy to get. Choose Brown mastery every time you level up. - This weapon is the best for low level players and can be used in almost all content.

Upgrade Mountain Crusher

Get Titan Class, unlocks after completing Stormheim - Best in game and works great with Mountain Crusher and Mang Weapons

Level up Titan to 40, this will give you rock steady talent. 

Get Mang Weapon - drops from leveling Brown and Red Mastery

Daily Tasks

• Daily Adventure Board
  • Dungeons and get gem bounty if you can afford
  • Guild Event - Guild Wars, Tower of Doom etc. Raids - Make sure you contribute  - this is where you will use Mang
  • Delves - Needed for upgrading weapons

• Like 3