Where To Buy?

Conker

2 hours ago, Conker said:

So where are the best places to buy/import the physical version from that’s Germany only?

In my opinion ebay. But I have to warn you, some games that are released in Germany are only in German (mostly RPGs). 

2 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

I wouldn't bother it. Better to buy the digital version on PS Store.

And what if that particular game doesn't have a digital version?

1 minute ago, UltraFire121 said:

It's both the same. Hence, I check and confirm it for myself and it's safe.

i don't understand this post? can you clarify please? the list says Physical German that we know, is it only possible to get physical? or does buying it of German psn give me it or the list for the EU one

1 minute ago, Conker said:

i don't understand this post? can you clarify please? the list says Physical German that we know, is it only possible to get physical? or does buying it of German psn give me it or the list for the EU one

Oh Physical. I also try playasia so no. Just stick to the digital version and that's it

1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Oh Physical. I also try playasia so no. Just stick to the digital version and that's it

But this trophy list/stack is specifically for the physical version, which was only released in germany as far as we know ... I didn't buy the digital version in the german store but it seems to have the same CUSA code in this store than the other european stores.

This link is the only one I could find: https://www.amazon.de/CONTRAPTIONS-total-verrückte-Tüftelspaß-PlayStation/dp/B082MK451Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&keywords=contraptions ps4&language=en_GB&linkCode=sl1&linkId=e3c50f2808cc3af33b9ec38a1e1f0cad&qid=1580482313&sr=8-1&tag=maniac7908-21

Edited by SkepticW_
Changed the link for the english version of amazon.de
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my physical copy in the mail today (took about 2 weeks to get to Canada). I purchased it from a site called Grooves Land. I've been buying European/German games from them for 3 years. They have really good prices + free shipping wordwide for orders over $23.67 USD (standard shipping is only around $3 USD). Here is the link if anyone wants to buy a copy: Contraptions (Physical DE)

DE2.jpg

• Like 1