Free on PSN Spain (TRIAL until May 3rd)

Gray-Fox-44

As the title says, the game is free in Spain right now. Season pass version. You can play it until May 3rd (Sunday).

https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP0082-CUSA02369_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00

"Includes the locations of the first season and episode Prologue, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakech, Bangkok, Colorado y Hokkaido."

Not possible to 100% trophies on this version, though, since it misses 2 dlcs.

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
Extra info
  • Like 1

Just now, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Well, the game appears now as a confirmed purchase in my library. Can they somehow block us from accessing it once it is bought and installed?

I don't know how it works with free trials. They may remove your licence to play it once the free trial period is finished.

I do wonder if you would be able to claim the "Legacy Pack" for Hitman 2 within the game, so you would have access to all of Hitman 1's levels in Hitman 2.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

As the title says, the game is free in Spain right now. Season pass version. You can play it until May 3rd (Sunday).

https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP0082-CUSA02369_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00

"Includes the locations of the first season and episode Prologue, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakech, Bangkok, Colorado y Hokkaido."

Not possible to 100% trophies on this version, though, since it misses 2 dlcs.

@Gray-Fox-44 is it the same version they gave away on ps plus on february 2019?