Why hasn't anyone earned this platinum?

AtaraxicDream

9 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

A friend and I started this game and it seems kinda simple. I am surprised to see how old this game is and that no one has the plat. I saw someone was removed from the leaderboards, I can only assume it was because they cheated? 

Rare, I don't know nothing about this game, but surely there are unobtainable trophies, if nobody in this Trophy Hunters site has this plat, surely is because there are online trophies impossible to get, or maybe glitched trophies or trophies with an extremely rare description I think.

I searched in the trophies, there is a guy that seems to be a completionist, and he doesn't have the plat :/

May be because it's one of those "ultra niche" games? Odd to now about that. The same happens with another game about pirates. I've being kinda shy to ask for that one too, but it's interesting to now ultra rare Platinums that are kinda easy. 

@AtaraxicDream I don't know how I got to know about that game, but is Ultra Rare: Tempest: Pirate Action RPG. The trophy descriptions sound really grindy, and if by somehow the game is like a simulator (watching a Youtube playthrough video), I can say that is likely a PC game port into the PS4. Don't know if the mechanics are nice or what, but seems like is a long game. Reminds me Civilization somehow, but anyways, you can check that also. 

And as @ImMagnetz said, go on! May you can be one of few select people to swank about that one ;) If you're by somehow interested or curious about this kind of underground games, well... You can check it out that here.  

• 7 months later...

For anyone going after this game in the future. Each location has 1-2 very difficult events. While writing this I'm still yet to complete Baltimore 09 it's my final event to complete before 100%ing the game. It's also imo the hardest. Currently saving this games plat for my 125th plat and 10,000th trophy. So far none of the trophies are bugged. It's just very very difficult and takes a lot of time and patience. Key factors for success is to turn up the sensitivity. This is a must. Also I turned off the music. Mainly so I can hear the engines when they speed up trying to keep up with the circle. Knowing square is the brakes but it won't turn off auto pilot. Use it to your advantage. Some events require some amount of manual throttle because the auto pilot will kill your accuracy. #35 on any airshow as #5-6 for soloist. Best of luck and congrats if you get the plat. 

• 7 months later...