Trophy thoughts

I'm on the second island, and one of my crabs ran into the water because it got scared when the Litterbugs arrived. It won't come out even though I try to feed it. It's a little frustrating because changing islands and stuff takes *so long*. Not really a trophy thought, though. Sorry. :P

• Like 1

The devs have said on Twitter that they will be releasing a patch for the game soon to fix most of the bugs currently in the game. Hopefully, it will fix your crab problem :) I have a trophy guide coming out for this game soon if you need any assistance with any of the trophies!

On ‎16‎.‎05‎.‎2020 at 4:34 PM, Egginrules said:

The devs have said on Twitter that they will be releasing a patch for the game soon to fix most of the bugs currently in the game. Hopefully, it will fix your crab problem :) I have a trophy guide coming out for this game soon if you need any assistance with any of the trophies!

Yes, the Patch came out yesterday and it solved my Problem with Island 1.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

The trophy list is pretty easy, but the game is very repetitive. I know this is a game for children, and funded by a bank, but give the kids a challenge ?

It took me around 9h to beat.

Cool concept though. 

Edited by BifeSTER