Warning: some trophies are currently bugged and unobtainable

Salicylae

Hey, 

I just wanted to say it, for those who care about their completion.

I'm currently playing on the 1.06 version, I finished the game 10 times and I'm at 88% of the trophy list (I wont sync until all trophies are obtainable).

• So I'm currently missing 3 trophies that I believe are bugged :

Hack Yeah! : Hack 5 turrets with Hacking Protocol. (I hacked over 80)

Element: Perfection : Complete the game with a perfect score in every battle. (I did it in easy, story and extinction mode).

Change of Heart : Change a companion’s ideology. (I tried with all companions without succes)

• I'm sure about these trophies being obtainable despite their current 0% PSN rarity because I got them :

Survivor : Win the game in Extinction Mode.

A Perfect Son : Complete "What Thing Had My Father Lost" with a perfect score in every battle.

No Pain, No Gain : Damage 5 units at the same time using Share the Pain.

• This one seems bugged (or at least the description is incomplete) but is obtainable :

Soul Purpose : Have a Soul Possessed Ally kill an enemy. (I tried several times and finally got it, see my post below)

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 1

Little update :

I just randomly got Soul Purpose, the skill wasn't maxed, only tier 2, so I didn't have full control, the guy was just fighting for me, maybe that's the reason, the skill may have to be tier 2 or lower, someone will have to confirm because when I got the trophy the soul possessed ally didn't kill an ennemy, he only shot a propane tank, so it could be that too...

I will edit the OP

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 1

For Element: Perfection if it isn't bugged then the description isn't accurate or complete, I finished 4 times the game with perfect scores only and I tried it in all difficulties...

For Hack yeah I'm 100% sure, I'm on my 8th run (I really enjoy the game and it has a good replayability) so I hacked a lot of turrets. It's obvious that these turrets are bugged anyway, they are oftenly not shooting when they should and in some cases they make freeze the game... On PC the achievement was bugged too a year ago, I saw a guy complain about it on the forum of the game on steam. So we may hope for a patch but I don't really know where to report the issue to the devs, the "contact us" option on the Element: Space website doesn't seems to work.

• 1 month later...

There wasn't any update since, unfortunately... I deleted my trophies of this game to play online again, but I'll be glad to re-do everything if they ever patch it, I really liked the game...

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28/08/2020 at 2:14 AM, Salicylae said:

Still no update

Unfortunately...

The game's last update is 1.06, and that was already it when I wrote the original post.

I like your perseverance but at that point an update is obviously unexpected anymore... If you care about your average, you should probably play the game on another account.

Edited by Salicylae
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...