Finishing a Brawl with 4 Epics or better

CircularDotage

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm currently about 75 brawls in and me (and my coop partner) have had 3/4 epics max. I've even had a run where I've had three legendary and one rare! I'm blown away at how RNG this one is... it is all I need for the plat. 

Anyone know if there's a perk for better drops? I'm at survival level 24 and nothing has come up yet that's too helpful with drops (magic + gear seem rarest).

26 minutes ago, Kallume said:

I'm blown away at how RNG this one is... it is all I need for the plat.

I did that challenge. That challenges was complete BS. The Legendary Lute challenge gave me more trouble. I know it's an easy platinum. But It's killing on my plat run. :(

Edited by MochizukiAmeth

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This challenge is really awful and took me well over 100 crawls. It’s hard enough getting 4 epics in general, but getting the game to spawn you one for each slot in order to complete this challenge will require one extremely lucky run.

The boss chest has the highest chance of spawning epics and will usually give 1-2 at a time. In my experience, weapons & armour are the most common epic types spawned by the boss chest. So likely your best shot at completing this challenge is trying to get 2-3 epics before reaching the boss room, while hopefully getting lucky enough to get a spell and equipment slot item during the crawl phase to maximize your chances.

So are people actually able to find the legendary lute and only have troubles with this one? I swear getting the legendary lute is even worse and harder, in 15 hours played I've only seen 2 legendaries in the game, a sword and leather armor... what are the odds that my next legendary is even going to be the lute :S 

Is there some survival perk I can grind out? I can't find a list of them anywhere..

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 2:17 AM, Heziip said:

So are people actually able to find the legendary lute and only have troubles with this one? I swear getting the legendary lute is even worse and harder, in 15 hours played I've only seen 2 legendaries in the game, a sword and leather armor... what are the odds that my next legendary is even going to be the lute :S 

Is there some survival perk I can grind out? I can't find a list of them anywhere..

You must be on Survival Level 33 to unlock the Treasure Hunter perk.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...