Playstation Plus lineup for September(NA)

drummerklg

And, once again, there's nothing surprisingly good in this month's update. I might just get RE: Chronicles, even though I get scared easily.

what a bultshit, im gonna call sony and have a conversation with them. lets see where it leads. Btw can someone tell me what games come in the Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection?

Umbrella Chronicles and Darksiders Chronicles. Edited by dontrustme_

And, once again, there's nothing surprisingly good in this month's update. I might just get RE: Chronicles, even though I get scared easily.

Umbrella Chronicles and Darksiders Chronicles.

Darkside Chronicles  :lol:  I wish Darksiders Chronicles was a thing though.

Also the RE Chronicles games aren't very scary at ALL.  The scariest RE game is probably the remake on Gamecube, and even then, Silent Hill still trumps it.  I'm not good with horror games either, but I played the RE Chronicles games on Wii and wasn't bothered at all.

Darkside Chronicles  :lol:  I wish Darksiders Chronicles was a thing though.

Also the RE Chronicles games aren't very scary at ALL.  The scariest RE game is probably the remake on Gamecube, and even then, Silent Hill still trumps it.  I'm not good with horror games either, but I played the RE Chronicles games on Wii and wasn't bothered at all.

Ops, got it wrong. I'll play when it comes out for PS+, thanks for sharing your experince, though. I'm not into horror games, but I appreciate reading other players' opinion :3

what a bultshit, im gonna call sony and have a conversation with them. lets see where it leads. Btw can someone tell me what games come in the Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection?

It will lead nowhere. The people you're going to speak to have zero control over what is it a PlayStation Plus update and a few people complaining about an update they don't like won't do anything. For all the awesome games we've got from PS+ so far there is bound to be some months where we think that we're getting a crappy update. Just because I'm not enthused about an update doesn't mean someone else isn't ecstatic. There is no way Sony can please everyone so you have to learn to take the good with the bad. 

Parker

• Like 1

Rayman Origins vita was my first vita platinum, its a good game but i don't need it again.

only Ico HD interests me but it doesn't warrent a Plus renewal so i'll skip september unless a good sale comes along

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

It will lead nowhere. The people you're going to speak to have zero control over what is it a PlayStation Plus update and a few people complaining about an update they don't like won't do anything. For all the awesome games we've got from PS+ so far there is bound to be some months where we think that we're getting a crappy update. Just because I'm not enthused about an update doesn't mean someone else isn't ecstatic. There is no way Sony can please everyone so you have to learn to take the good with the bad. 

Parker

Sometimes we just need to vent, that's all.

I agree that some will like this update, and some, like myself think it's utter crap. Pleasing everyone is tough to do, I know this from my profession, but at some point the playing field can't always be tilted to one side.

ACIII although garnered mixed reviews, is still a bona fide AAA game. Here in NA if we can't at least get the same game, we should at least get something on par with release date. Handing out PS2 ports and expecting us to be excited about it is asking too much.

I firmly believe Morgan and his team are not in tune with the people who pay for the service. Another peeve is that although this is a leak, most months we are already a few days into the month before we find out what is upcoming. Clearly attention to detail and meeting deadlines are not in his job description.

• Like 1