Platinum difficulty?

Maahniac

What would you guys rate the Platinum difficulty of this game to be? And time to Platinum?

The difficult trophies seem to be the ones that demand the player to complete the game under 40 minutes, as well as the trophy for completing Hardcore mode. There are still no trophy guides for it :(

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This game is really hard. You have to put some time into it to remember the stages and best weapons to use for each stage. Hardcore will be the most challenging part because you only get 3 continues and the difficulty is ramped way up. Just practice the stages alot. Once i was ready to do the full run, i started with the easier stages first in order to build up lives for later stages. 

This game used to have an exploit where you could save scum the hardcore mode and you could just restart from the stage you left off on by downloafing your save data. This was patched by the time i got around to hardcore mode so i had to do it the hard way. It seemed impossible at first but with enough practice, it is definately doable.

If you had the physical limited run games version, you could probably still do the save state by turning off the online so the patch doesnt install?

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Blazing Crome is a amazing game and the platinum trophy is highly rewarding and very skill dependent.

As such difficulty we'll very from one chap to another.

Personally I'd say it's a 6.5 or high 6/10.

The speed run and boss rush trophies are whatever but the Hardcore run will test your raw skill and reactions.

3 continues only with 3lives is hard but the game is so fair that it never seems brutal or anything.

I recommend you do the 1st 4 stages in this order.

4>2>3>1

Ill leave my hardcore run right here(because humble😅) and maybe it could help y'all fellow trophy bros out.

Just now, Wild-Arms-R said:

Blazing Crome is a amazing game and the platinum trophy is highly rewarding and very skill dependent.

As such difficulty we'll very from one chap to another.

Personally I'd say it's a 6.5 or high 6/10.

The speed run and boss rush trophies are whatever but the Hardcore run will test your raw skill and reactions.

3 continues only with 3lives is hard but the game is so fair that it never seems brutal or anything.

I recommend you do the 1st 4 stages in this order.

4>2>3>1

Ill leave my hardcore run right here(because humble😅) and maybe it could help y'all fellow trophy bros out.

• Like 1