Benevolent Leader

lkmcn

WHAT YOU NEED - 

Red Rocket Settlements

Defence to 75 (I used the first turret unlocked) 

3 water pumps

6 mutfruit

5 tier 3 clinics

1 weight bench

1 pummel horse

As many pictures as it takes to reach 'large' settlement status

METHOD - 

1.Assign 5 settlers to each of the clinics

2.Assign 1 settler to the mutfruit

3.Sleep for 48 hours after everytime your happiness increases (Happiness speed seems to speed up after 48 hours sleeping significantly rather than sleeping for 24 hours) 

4. Repeat

I know there's stuff similar to this out there but I managed to get this trophy to pop about 1 hour into starting. 

Hope I've saved someone some time :)

I got it at red rocket and just tamed 5 dogs and it put the happiness up to 100%. You do need the wasteland workshop dlc, but as far as I’m aware other than the dog cages I didn’t have to build anything else. If you get feral dogs just reload your save until you get friendly. It also works with cats but you need more materials for cats (pretty sure they need soft shell mirelurk meat whereas dogs just need dog food) 

23 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I got it at red rocket and just tamed 5 dogs and it put the happiness up to 100%. You do need the wasteland workshop dlc, but as far as I’m aware other than the dog cages I didn’t have to build anything else. If you get feral dogs just reload your save until you get friendly. It also works with cats but you need more materials for cats (pretty sure they need soft shell mirelurk meat whereas dogs just need dog food) 

Can you elaborate a bit more? Did you need to fence off the surrounding area? Bed for yourself to sleep? Decorations? 
I’ve been super unlucky in that I believe my version has an underlying glitch as every single method I’ve tried stalls at 95 happiness. No matter what I do. And I’ve followed dozens to the letter but still no luck.

1 hour ago, markytonline83 said:

Can you elaborate a bit more? Did you need to fence off the surrounding area? Bed for yourself to sleep? Decorations? 
I’ve been super unlucky in that I believe my version has an underlying glitch as every single method I’ve tried stalls at 95 happiness. No matter what I do. And I’ve followed dozens to the letter but still no luck.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/164592-fallout-4/73724697

I can’t remember if this is the guide I used at the time or not (I got the plat last year) but it was really similar to what I did. I actually forgot about the robot and I don’t remember building that but I might have ? I definitely had a robot workshop at sanctuary so I might have just transferred a robot to that settlement after I had the dogs ? sanctuary was my main hub so I used Red Rocket for my max happiness just because that was an empty one

I definitely built the five cages and the generator and filled them with food, then I’d wait 24 hours and see what I got. I’d kill any feral dogs and then just try again until I had the 5 friendlies.

Bu far easiest method though. You don’t need any perks or to build anything extra and you don’t need to worry about food or water or anything. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I did the x6 Medical Clinic method.

I set everything up at Red Rocket (I think Happiness was at 70). I left to do the Far Harbor DLC and when I got back to the Commonwealth it was at 97.

I did some side quests and scavenging and it got to 100 while I came back to repair my power armor.

I didn’t do that stupid bell and sit in a chair thing.