Legendary Aide Trophy ( easy )

XilixiR

So i sort of found an easy way to do this.

All you need is the 4x Rubicon 9000 under the Vehicles tab in crop protection ( credits to ElBolovo )

First of all you wanna add the mod for money ' government subsidy ' ( you can also earn the 40-silver.pngLucrative Labor trophy this way.)

Place as many as you want and fasten time by x120 untill you have enough money.

Buy every field except 14,15,16,17,18,20,21 and 22. Place   one at 14,15,16,17.   one at 20,21.   One at 18   and one at 22

After that you wanna fasten x120 again and go to the mission screen and wait until these fields show up and have the Fertilize mission. Accept and complete them.

( Due to the weird field and texture you shall manually re-position and re-hire again.) 

Then fasten x120 time untill you see the same missions show up again and repeat.

Note: It can also take a daybefore these fertilize missions show up again and only harvest may appear etc... )

Note: Take these fields because they are next to eachother and small and easy to turn, you can ofcourse do the same tactic with other fields if you like.

Edited by XilixiR
  • Like 1

If you want to do everything with fertilizer, there is one vehicle under Crop Protection named Rubicon 9000 that have a width of 48.5m when unfolded and you don't even need to worry about attaching anything, only filling it with the fertilizer. Two passes is enough for most fields. 

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

If you want to do everything with fertilizer, there is one vehicle under Crop Protection named Rubicon 9000 that have a width of 48.5m when unfolded and you don't even need to worry about attaching anything, only filling it with the fertilizer. Two passes is enough for most fields. 

canu hire workersfor it? 

4 minutes ago, XilixiR said:

canu hire workersfor it? 

Yes, you can. However, it's so fast that some smaller fields you can it so fast that it's not even worth it to hire someone, specially in more irregular shaped fields. 

2 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Yes, you can. However, it's so fast that some smaller fields you can it so fast that it's not even worth it to hire someone, specially in more irregular shaped fields. 

Yeah is see :) thanks, i editted the post :) 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel like the game is trolling me... Completed 11 fertilizing contracts like this and fertilizing contracts just stopped showing up totally. Have the game running at 120x for hours now and never seen anymore fertilizing contract show up. 

FYI: Playing on PS5, maybe there are some back compat issues...

• 3 months later...
On 19-5-2020 at 5:50 PM, XilixiR said:

So i sort of found an easy way to do this.

All you need is the 4x Rubicon 9000 under the Vehicles tab in crop protection ( credits to ElBolovo )

First of all you wanna add the mod for money ' government subsidy ' ( you can also earn the 40-silver.pngLucrative Labor trophy this way.)

Place as many as you want and fasten time by x120 untill you have enough money.

Buy every field except 14,15,16,17,18,20,21 and 22. Place   one at 14,15,16,17.   one at 20,21.   One at 18   and one at 22

After that you wanna fasten x120 again and go to the mission screen and wait until these fields show up and have the Fertilize mission. Accept and complete them.

( Due to the weird field and texture you shall manually re-position and re-hire again.) 

Then fasten x120 time untill you see the same missions show up again and repeat.

Note: It can also take a daybefore these fertilize missions show up again and only harvest may appear etc... )

Note: Take these fields because they are next to eachother and small and easy to turn, you can ofcourse do the same tactic with other fields if you like.

i kind of disagree with this method, you're better of buying all of the fields except the obviously big ones like the ones in the middle, that way you have way more possible fertilizing jobs

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2021 at 1:12 PM, sjj1991 said:

I feel like the game is trolling me... Completed 11 fertilizing contracts like this and fertilizing contracts just stopped showing up totally. Have the game running at 120x for hours now and never seen anymore fertilizing contract show up. 

FYI: Playing on PS5, maybe there are some back compat issues...

Has anyone figured this out yet? I haven't seen a fertilizing contract for hours.

• 8 months later...
On 1/6/2023 at 3:23 PM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Has anyone figured this out yet? I haven't seen a fertilizing contract for hours.

I can't say what the issue you encountered is, but I just played the game the last few days and got the platinum.  I never went more than a day at 120x without a fertilizing contract popping up, and usually it was much more often.  I did 100 fertilizing contracts.  I played on PS4, so can't comment on PS5.  I checked your trophy list, and while the other person who had problems finished the game, I noticed you didn't, so I figured I'd share a couple things.

On the guides I saw, for everything BUT missions, they say to turn off certain settings like crop withering, crop destruction, etc...  However, on the farm you pick for missions, they left almost everything on.  So I was thinking, maybe that's why no more fertilizing missions appeared for you.  I have absolutely no proof these settings make a difference, but in my game, I left everything on except traffic, which of course doesn't affect the contracts.  I played on La Coronella, cause I figured 38 possible fields to fertilize would always give me a contract to do.  But after a while when fertilizing contracts slowed down, I noticed I was getting a ton of weeding and other related contracts, so I turned weeding off, and then stopped getting all those contracts.  So it made me think that maybe you used the same settings for your contracts farm as you did for your main farm.  Did you by chance turn off all those other settings?  Like I said, I have no proof, but figured that without those settings on, the fields never 'cycled' to allow for new fertilization missions.  On my farm, I fertilized the same fields twice, but then had to wait a few days for the crops to cycle.  I noticed them fully grown, then suddenly gone, and the fields needed fertilizing again.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it's something to consider.  But either way, with those settings on and playing on PS4 everything worked for me the way it was supposed to.  So hopefully it works for you too and you get the chance to finish your platinum.

On 9/19/2023 at 2:59 AM, Matto_lsi said:

I can't say what the issue you encountered is, but I just played the game the last few days and got the platinum.  I never went more than a day at 120x without a fertilizing contract popping up, and usually it was much more often.  I did 100 fertilizing contracts.  I played on PS4, so can't comment on PS5.  I checked your trophy list, and while the other person who had problems finished the game, I noticed you didn't, so I figured I'd share a couple things.

On the guides I saw, for everything BUT missions, they say to turn off certain settings like crop withering, crop destruction, etc...  However, on the farm you pick for missions, they left almost everything on.  So I was thinking, maybe that's why no more fertilizing missions appeared for you.  I have absolutely no proof these settings make a difference, but in my game, I left everything on except traffic, which of course doesn't affect the contracts.  I played on La Coronella, cause I figured 38 possible fields to fertilize would always give me a contract to do.  But after a while when fertilizing contracts slowed down, I noticed I was getting a ton of weeding and other related contracts, so I turned weeding off, and then stopped getting all those contracts.  So it made me think that maybe you used the same settings for your contracts farm as you did for your main farm.  Did you by chance turn off all those other settings?  Like I said, I have no proof, but figured that without those settings on, the fields never 'cycled' to allow for new fertilization missions.  On my farm, I fertilized the same fields twice, but then had to wait a few days for the crops to cycle.  I noticed them fully grown, then suddenly gone, and the fields needed fertilizing again.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it's something to consider.  But either way, with those settings on and playing on PS4 everything worked for me the way it was supposed to.  So hopefully it works for you too and you get the chance to finish your platinum.

I really appreciate this reply, I  forgot about this game but I just booted it up with the settings you suggested. I'll update if it works out for me.