Hi Im new (what do you think of my psn name)

PLaTinumXXManiac

Welcome to PSNP it's a great site, the only thing I can say if you are going to change your PSN id is make it so it is easy and understandable.

The most frustrating thing I find is when in game and you want to send a quick message to another player but their user name is hard to remember and all over the place.

Welcome to the site :)

Welcome to PSNP it's a great site, the only thing I can say if you are going to change your PSN id is make it so it is easy and understandable.

The most frustrating thing I find is when in game and you want to send a quick message to another player but their user name is hard to remember and all over the place.

YES, to this, the number of times people with X's and Caps locks all over the place, it makes it super frustrating to add them or anything like that :P. Also I wouldn't really have trophy in my name, just incase (god forbid) I decided I wanted to give up trophy hunting, and because personally im not hardcore enough to warrant having that as my name lol

Although good on you for making a new account :), I did the same but for a new name for PS4 and redoing plats is hard, but if you love the games you want to do them again!

Edited by BinkUncia

Hey there

PLaTinumXXManiac

well if you like it then take it as it is but if your asking for opinion I don't just because I am a clarity freak - I don't like x-es, wave words like AbCdEf etc etc and numbers my dream ID would be one word only like Phoenix or Green/Greenie, Paul... but we all know it's impossible unless you were super fast when Ps3 was coming on the market and you made the ID day one, bah still woulden't be possible for me - I'm european bc of Japan peeps having Ps3 quicker then EU and US - what hurts me is someone made an ID I wished to had to myself and abandoned it. Oh well, anyways Godspeed on trophies man :)