Great little game

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2020 at 1:18 PM, Kristmas2 said:

I was very dissapointed with this title, music and design was great, but gameplay and performance (on PS4 PRO LOL) was bad.

I've also played it on PS4 Pro and have platted it in one sitting. It's waaay to short and I wish there was much more to it. The only buttons used here are the X button and the upper ones - Ls and Rs. I appreciate the work and the idea, cause it was made by a small group of people, but the overall experience was just "meh". In my opinion it's a charming little game but there's virtually no gameplay. Wish they would implement some item finding/using like most point n click games do. Instead it's a borefest with some scenes repeating themselves a lot (the burly men sinking into the sea abyss for instance). The worst, cheeky thing is probably the encouragement to buy a printed copy of your "adventure" by ordering it on their site. That was pretty low :) Would like to see a well developed sequel to this with more gameplay, bigger world and without the same paths over and over again.

• 4 months later...

I'm really enjoying it as well :)

I like me some enjoyable games where u don't need to concentrate or sweat or grind the hell out of it - in between the more intense games. 

And it is not as repetative as the lyrics change slightly depending on your "progress" of a "questline". It's not a game the producers spit out just in order to do so. 

Just a game to feel good :)

Edited by iExoria

• 2 months later...

It played pretty well on the Vita (it adds touch screen control in addition to the traditional button input of the PS4 version). Given how the game encouraged you to explore different endings, I was kind of expecting it to give a bit more after completing them all.  It would have been nice if they offered more variation in the dialogue as you repeated parts of the story tree.