has anyone got a easy version for designer delight?

cbh114

• 2 weeks later...

for this I chased every one of the little things that runs around holding items (can't remember what they are called now), also everytime the night trader appears buy them from him and lastly I made custom large maps and just used the flatten tool to squash all the land as far as I could, that will drop down all the treasure chests to the bottom in that map (the forrest level was decent for this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

for this I chased every one of the little things that runs around holding items (can't remember what they are called now), also everytime the night trader appears buy them from him and lastly I made custom large maps and just used the flatten tool to squash all the land as far as I could, that will drop down all the treasure chests to the bottom in that map (the forrest level was decent for this?

Unfortunately I've already done it but thanks for the tips anyway :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

i never thought to do that with the landscape tool. will give it a shot. yes, the weird woods (i think it's called) is def the easiest place to find tons of chests.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

how did you do it? si still have to do this^^

I went into the ghost Forrest Biome, can't remember what it's called but I'd just open up chest and i would go to the wandering trader ane checked if it had any And chase the trouble makers for there blocks 

Edited by cbh114

On 26.11.2020 at 2:47 AM, cbh114 said:

I went into the ghost Forrest Biome, can't remember what it's called but I'd just open up chest and i would go to the wandering trader ane checked if it had any And chase the trouble makers for there blocks 

WHats the best way to find chests? last time i played it they were found buy a light beam above them into the sky. that seems to be gone

On 26.11.2020 at 2:47 AM, cbh114 said:

OK i did some readin. after you got 100 gold bricks its seems like you dont get any more bricks out of chests

anyway it seems to be possible to join someone who has the trophy already and get it as well. would you maybe let me join your world and see if the trophie pops for me?

On 11/27/2020 at 3:50 AM, Ich1994-1994 said:

WHats the best way to find chests? last time i played it they were found buy a light beam above them into the sky. that seems to be gone

Chests are shown on the minimap when you are close to them.  I admit though that the little icon doesn't really look like a chest.  I understand that the earlier versions of the game had a beam of light identifying them, but a patch took that out.

I think that in the desert (?) biome, the Sphinx statues always have a chest inside, and most/many of the pyramids as well.

This trophy is a grind, no way to shorten it that I know of.  Long before I had all of the pieces, the Trader and the Troublemakers had stopped dropping them.  Chests were the only remaining source, and you get mostly inventory items, not pieces, when you open chests.

On 29.11.2020 at 0:13 AM, tak_106 said:

Chests are shown on the minimap when you are close to them.  I admit though that the little icon doesn't really look like a chest.  I understand that the earlier versions of the game had a beam of light identifying them, but a patch took that out.

I think that in the desert (?) biome, the Sphinx statues always have a chest inside, and most/many of the pyramids as well.

This trophy is a grind, no way to shorten it that I know of.  Long before I had all of the pieces, the Trader and the Troublemakers had stopped dropping them.  Chests were the only remaining source, and you get mostly inventory items, not pieces, when you open chests.

so troublemakers and night trader dont give me anything anymore. how often did chests give you something?

i opened about 30-40 now without getting anything new and still need about 50 bricks. do i really have to open thousands of chests now?

would you maybe be willing to let me join your world for a moment? there are rumors that that makes the trophy pop

On 11/30/2020 at 7:23 PM, Ich1994-1994 said:

so troublemakers and night trader dont give me anything anymore. how often did chests give you something?

i opened about 30-40 now without getting anything new and still need about 50 bricks. do i really have to open thousands of chests now?

would you maybe be willing to let me join your world for a moment? there are rumors that that makes the trophy pop

There is only a certain amount from wandering traders and trouble makers, the rest are in chest

20 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I think you cannot get anything but items in chests of worlds you created yourself

i did 100 chests in self created worlds and got 100 items

in random worlds i started to get other stuff

Yeah u have to do random worlds, just look up Seeds

On 12/1/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ich1994-1994 said:

I think you cannot get anything but items in chests of worlds you created yourself

i did 100 chests in self created worlds and got 100 items

in random worlds i started to get other stuff

I see you got the trophy! Congratulations.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tak_106 said:

I see you got the trophy! Congratulations.  

Thanks

in the end i tried to go for the wild west biom. They sometimes have cave systems and 2 or 3 times i found quiet big systems that had 30-40 chests very close to each out when you flat everything down

btw when you put a second player in in splitscreen he also gets the trophy and doesnt even have to be there when you collect the last brick

doesnt work with money

Abd with goldbricks it even works for people online when you collect one more