Today's Murphy Challenge: glitched or super hard?

EdinhoN

Currently the top player has 3.144,68m which is quite low considering the challenge has been running for more than 12 hours already.

Usual mileage is  30.85km or so haha

I'm just at average skills standing at 9/129 with 1763.86m but in case it was glitched, I could try hard for hours to see if I can reach the supposedly glitched spot of 3.144,68m

Just a heads-ups also for the others waiting for a glitch for months!

• Like 1

Indeed, it was a hard challenge, that's it. For infos at 3100m it was the 2nd "alpha phase", and before 10km there were 6 or 7 alphas to suceed, which is a very rare level of difficulties. I personnally died at the 14th alpha...only at 21km (whereas there are, in average and for comparisons, 6 to 8 alphas until 33km usually...)

Concerning a glitch, you must know it's impossible that can occur at a 3xxx m distance : either it's before 1000m or it will be precisely at 4095m, nothing else can be glitched (except some other configurations long long far away after 33km)

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I didn't feel the need to create a new topic, but maybe today's daily challenge is glitched. Top 10 has a distance around 1398,xx meters. I hope someone can confirm it.

It's worth a shot to get that Diamond Cup.

I just got 1398,96 with 3 other. I dont know how to pass that area so hopefully it's glitched. It's easy to get there so go for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAS2in1 said:

I just got 1398,96 with 3 other. I dont know how to pass that area so hopefully it's glitched. It's easy to get there so go for it.

With you there is a whole bunch. Unfortunately somehow two people (with many Diamond Cups allready) managed to beat it. So, another false alarm.

Update: It's not impossible, but most players can't make the specific jump to pass 1398,96 meter. Let's hope more players jump in.

Edited by ConAir
Added information

5 hours ago, ConAir said:

With you there is a whole bunch. Unfortunately somehow two people (with many Diamond Cups allready) managed to beat it. So, another false alarm.

Update: It's not impossible, but most players can't make the specific jump to pass 1398,96 meter. Let's hope more players jump in.

Shit! I've waited more than 2 years for that easy glitch to happen. Why cant everyone just fail there all together. 

The people that pass probably got the platinum allready.

17 hours ago, Arkiokin said:

Watch at 0:19 : 

Thanks for the tip. It made me best of the rest. There were still 5 players above me, so no Diamond Cup for me today. Second time I was very close.

And you gave everyone a masterclass with 21 km. Incredible. Well done.

19 hours ago, Arkiokin said:

Watch at 0:19 : 

My tip to the masters of this game.

Please look at the leaderboard before making your run. If everyone fail at the same distance like yesterday we could all get the platinum. Some of us don't wanna spend their life learning the ropes. Most games are boring after 30 hours of gameplay.

1 hour ago, DAS2in1 said:

My tip to the masters of this game.

Please look at the leaderboard before making your run. If everyone fail at the same distance like yesterday we could all get the platinum. Some of us don't wanna spend their life learning the ropes. Most games are boring after 30 hours of gameplay.

Some people really enjoy challenging themselves and practicing getting as far as they can every day. They shouldn’t have to throw a game to hand a trophy to some people who don’t want to practice to get better. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Some people really enjoy challenging themselves and practicing getting as far as they can every day. They shouldn’t have to throw a game to hand a trophy to some people who don’t want to practice to get better. 

Challenging themselves? Phfu.. BS. Arkiokin goes 21 km everytime on this challenges because he has experienced that nobody else make it this far. He could probably go way further than this if he was challenging himself.

Just now, DAS2in1 said:

Challenging themselves? Phfu.. BS. Arkiokin goes 21 km everytime on this challenges because he has experienced that nobody else make it this far. He could probably go way further than this if he was challenging himself.

He has experience because he put in the time to practice and he still shouldn’t have to throw a game to hand it to people who have given up and want it gifted to them. 

• Like 1

Just to say : I have no problem to not play and let talented players get a diamond cup, I have did that so much time when they deserve it. But see : I only played at the very end of the challenge first point, and you were even ranked in the top 10, second point. It's not like I would have stolen everyone à 1st rank...(btw, I even not gained a diamond cup with my 21km, my motivations are elsewhere) You didn't even tried to improve yourself there and you especially have no pride at all, wanted to pass through a difficulty that stopped you even with the solution front of your eyes (my video) , because the truth is the path at 1350 m was not hard for a lot of people who just practiced a little little bit, are you extremely naïve to believe a so stupid distance like that should stop a little motivated players ? (so far motivated than you in all cases) : change the game or rather stop play video games : you don't deserve them. 

Edited by Arkiokin

31 minutes ago, Arkiokin said:

Just to say : I have no problem to not play and let talented players get a diamond cup, I have did that so much time when they deserve it. But see : I only played at the very end of the challenge first point, and you were even ranked in the top 10, second point. It's not like I would have stolen everyone à 1st rank...(btw, I even not gained a diamond cup with my 21km, my motivations are elsewhere) You didn't even tried to improve yourself there and you especially have no pride at all, wanted to pass through a difficulty that stopped you even with the solution front of your eyes (my video) , because the truth is the path at 1350 m was not hard for a lot of people who just practiced a little little bit, are you extremely naïve to believe a so stupid distance like that should stop a little motivated players ? (so far motivated than you in all cases) : change the game or rather stop play video games : you don't deserve them. 

Why didnt you get platinum for 1st place?

We were 4 players on 1398,96 and it indicated that my score would give me an platinum. I was just suggesting a little bit of cooperation between gamers, thats all.

It's "diamond", not "platinum".

For an "omega" phase, it's a path where anybody, even a total newbie, could pass by luck, for example if he simply don't push up correctly the second pillar : in all cases it's Impossible all players will stop there even if they wanted. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get à Diamond with that path that's it.

But with only some weeks of practice other challenges are totally doable for diamonds  like as many lums as you can (where players, now almost always, give this cooperation way to stop at the same point) or wait 2 years an hypothetic glitched challenge occur the day you will not be on holidays, hoping the servers would have not shut down until there ...   

P. S : in a distance challenge you loose one rank if you exceed 10km so you are sometimes considered 2nd and not 1st by the system (50% of time). People often stop to play before 10km for that reason

P. P. S : and yes I continue to challenge myself on several type of challenges. And especially on murfy's ones. But even for me, reaching more than 30km is a hard challenge, and I was and I'm always the only one player on earth that search to succeed harder difficulties after 33km. Since nobody else reached this point on the history of the challenge, nobody else, never... 

Edited by Arkiokin

I'm surprised that a bug stands in the way of a Diamond Cup for you @Arkiokin when you do an incredible long run.

Eventually that day will come that I can grab it too, but I'm worried that I do not enough time to practice. Nonetheless I learn something new about this game every day. 

Question: When it comes to The Land of the Living - reach 250 / 300 meter distance challenge, are there any tricks to maintain speed. I can come a long way, but usually there is about 3-5 seconds between me and the fastest time.

• 3 weeks later...