Bloodborne Survey

Flameanzer

Hey everyone

I'm currently in Year 12 of high school and am doing a VCE subject called Extended Investigation in which research is done on a specific topic. Part of my research is looking at links between playing video games inspired by literature and reading, focusing particularly on H.P Lovecraft and Bloodborne.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would consider filling out a short survey on this topic: https://forms.gle/6jamHTGveHWQxRM9A

• Like 1

I just saw your survey and well to be fair, h p lovecraft is everywhere. I mean anything with horror to do with messing with your mind they turn to lovecraft for his monsters or the books he made. I mean the whole alone in the dark series was basically made because of the works of lovecraft. same with a lot of other big name horror games such as silent hill and eternal darkness. however, lovecraft is if you ask me is now been done to death that I think they need to try another type of horror then the same kind with crapy fish monsters and so on and so on.

Just make sure you don't take a page from king as he sucks at making horror due to the fact he makes too many characters talk too much and adds in random bs such as the kids banging each other in the IT book or the fact in the dark tower books he pops up as himself. talk about an ego a.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...