Already out on American psn

I played this on Steam a while back. $20 seems a bit steep for a classic point-and-click adventure game, but the trophy images sure are pretty. It's on the "tougher" side as far as these games go: a lot of the solutions are pretty obscure. I had to use a guide.

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

This trophy list is NA - I have the platinum in EU and it isn’t syncing. Going to email the PR contact tomorrow. 

Hey - how did you get the Workeress trophy?  It should have just been the cafeteria bulletin and the electric shock room lever.  Have I missed something?

1 minute ago, themindisacity said:

Hey - how did you get the Workeress trophy?  It should have just been the cafeteria bulletin and the electric shock room lever.  Have I missed something?

From what I recall, you have to talk to the pen, use the pot on the lever, then use the cafe message board

5 minutes ago, turniplord said:

From what I recall, you have to talk to the pen, use the pot on the lever, then use the cafe message board

I've sent you a DM - I've done what you've suggested here, but I don't want to fill the thread with spoilers.

Edit: unless you're supposed to talk to the pen before you ever pick it up?

Edited by themindisacity