what is the easiest way to farm abilities?

THEULTRAMEMELORD

What I did was to play / let the AI play the multiverse events that net you an ability.

Also I played those that reward you with platinum/diamond boxes. Usually these contain an ability as well every now and then. If you get equipment only from these then simply sell it in order to have enough money to buy into one of these events again once they are available :)

good luck!

30 minutes ago, juakofoo94 said:

I'm grinding this as well. From what I've read, the yellow planet that grants you a random ability it's your best shot. Then I think you should try to amass a lot of money (More than 2 million) and try to buy gold motherboxes

Don't buy any lootboxes, you're wasting the credits. Abilities drop only from platinum and diamond boxes. Make the strongest and aggressive Catwoman and let her AI play the hardest multiverses and the ability multiverse. Someday you'll get it. I got it not from a lootbox or the ability multiverse but from a random drop after a match.

Hey guys I got Cat call today and the platinum as well. So I want to share the method I used. It consists on buying gold motherboxes. I'll leave the link from the post below so you can read carefully. (IT'S THE FIRST METHOD THE ONE I USED)
Cheers!
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/injustice-2-a/324900-best-way-get-cat-call-ability-latest-patch-1-18-march-2018-a.html