Parts and Supplements not Spawning during NG+

8 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Is this happening to anyone else?

Perhaps you're just not looking in certain areas? A lot of areas are usually hidden from the main path and those areas are often filled with supplies. To make it easier on yourself, reduce the difficulty and use R1+Circle to sonar wave the area and any collectables should ping up on your screen 

41 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

For me they stopped spawning once I had upgraded everything for the character. Up until that point though I had no issues and everything could be found where it was on my first playthrough. 

Maybe I'm not understanding well, but if you already has all the skills and weapons upgraded, why you need more supplements and parts? Maybe they don't spawn more because you just don't need them.

Edited by DeepEyes7

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Maybe I'm not understanding well, but if you already has all the skills and weapons upgraded, why you need more supplements and parts? Maybe they don't spawn more because you just don't need them.

You’re correct. There is no further use for them after everything is upgraded. I was simply letting the topic creator know that that’s the only time I had them stop spawning. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys quick question related to this. I’m doing new game plus and have fully upgraded Ellie’s weapons and skill trees. Supplements and weapon parts have stopped spawning as a result, but I was hoping they still would that way when I finally get to Abby I don’t have to go through all her chapters to get parts and supplements. Is there any way around this?

3 minutes ago, TheWideningTuna said:

Hey guys quick question related to this. I’m doing new game plus and have fully upgraded Ellie’s weapons and skill trees. Supplements and weapon parts have stopped spawning as a result, but I was hoping they still would that way when I finally get to Abby I don’t have to go through all her chapters to get parts and supplements. Is there any way around this?

Nope. Gotta play until you've found enough with her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheWideningTuna said:

I had to play Abby until ch 28, hostile territory for the last supplements. Ellie and Abbys loot is separated

• Like 1