How long does it take for a guide to be reviewed?

As a guide writer this can be very frustrating, but on the other side I understand how websites like this mostly have volunteers working for them and they have their own real world lives.

It will inevitably also help the speed of the process if your guide is for a AAA game...:

It definitely depends on many factors such as the game in question, the length and complexity of the guide, potential plagiarism checking, the amount of other guides in the queue, the guide team member doing the reviewing, actual editing for errors and formatting, etc. Also make doubly sure you've actually pressed that "Publish this Guide" button.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azoug01 said:

I’ve been waiting around 5-6 days now and just wondering how long it will take to get reviewed.

The Blair Witch guide? Went up for review on Friday. Might feel like 5-6 days though. ;)

18 minutes ago, DesertClaw3008 said:

I've been waiting since May for mine, you will probably be waiting a while. 

There is no guide with your name in the review queue...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Platisfaction said:

The Blair Witch guide? Went up for review on Friday. Might feel like 5-6 days though. ;)

There is no guide with your name in the review queue...

I can assure I'm waiting, its a guide for Danganronpa 1.2 Reload. I would also add a screenshot to prove it but I can't seem to. 

12 minutes ago, DesertClaw3008 said:

Alright, let me try that

Screenshot

It should say "Awaiting Review". If your guide has been turned down because it needed improvements, the guide will turn to "Unpublished" again until you turn it in again to be reviewed. And they will tell you what needs to be improved. Are you sure you clicked on Guide Settings? That's where it will show you to turn it in.