Local Battle 1,000 trophy

RafaelBCastro

22 minutes ago, RafaelBCastro said:

Do I have to create a new room every time the battle ends or can I keep entering the same room?

Thanks 

I haven't tried yet but the trophy description says you have to play, it's not about creating rooms (unlike the online trophies that specifically obliges you create a room and play each time to count). So I'm almost sure you just need to retry after each match.

Theres only two ways to find out now: wait for someone that did the trophy and Confirmed both methods OR boost yourself with a second controller and see if you get the 100 trophy. 

Check these guides: https://www.trueachievements.com/a253961/local-battle-1000-achievement

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

I haven't tried yet but the trophy description says you have to play, it's not about creating rooms (unlike the online trophies that specifically obliges you create a room and play each time to count). So I'm almost sure you just need to retry after each match.

Theres only two ways to find out now: wait for someone that did the trophy and Confirmed both methods OR boost yourself with a second controller and see if you get the 100 trophy. 

Check these guides: https://www.trueachievements.com/a253961/local-battle-1000-achievement

The "Room Master" and "Room Champ" I had to create a room every time. I'll try it with my second account this one later :)

It will count even if I lose?

36 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

I got the 100 one and I did it by just replaying and not creating new rooms.

You mean the "Local Battle 100"?

Edited by RafaelBCastro

If you're going for the platinum, you will get this trophy in your 1.000.000 bombs/blocks jorney

and yes, you can just replay the battle by spamming :cross: (you will see the bomberman celebrating its victory)

3 round = 1 battle so it's better to change the number of rounds down to 1 and you can just kill yourself to play another battle

You can play w/ a second controller or against a CPU btw

Edited by Ryudi1998
  • Like 1