Little suggestion about missing trophies

Well...nothing to say about the website...i mean it's great, and everyday it keeps getting better :D but it could be much better :) here's my idea:

I thought about 2 options: 1) an option to hide the 0% games' trophies in the "missing trophies" (trophy advisor) section of the profiles and, consequently, 2) a function to know the amount of missing trophies without calculating those 0% games...i hope it's possible to put these in the website :) maybe not the second thing i mentioned, but the first vould be just awesome :D

I think it will only hide the games at 0% if you hide in the trophy list in PS Vita. 0% PS3 games cannot be hidden.

You can hide 0% games, but i'm not sure how that affects totals as I have never done it.

To hide 0% games, click 'Home' while logged in, click on your name on the top right, go to settings and in bottom left is general settings, you can hide them there.

EDIT: Actually, it says "hide 0% on profiles", so I think they'll still be there - you just won't see them. My mistake.

Edited by madbuk

I tried the "hide 0% games" option in the profile settings and it still shows the total amount (i have 534 missed)...i was meaning another thing...

You know, there is the "show/hide DLC" button in the Trophy Advisor page...i was thinking about a "Show/hide 0% games" button to put in the profiles, just to know how rare are the trophies i missed in the games i started...(order of ideas, or something like that xD)

I see what you're saying.

You want a code for; when you click "hide 0%'s" it also hides the missing trophies from all of the different menus and trophy stats. Basically, pretend this game never existed on my account and hide everything that has to do with it.

I'm not a tech nerd but, that seems like an awful lot of code. Of course, me not being code savy, it might only take 5 minutes. I don't friggin' know.