How to get what the...? Trophy

cbh114

16 minutes ago, elvisfan1 said:

Absolutely the worst trophy I've ever gone for this. In the year 2274 after over 250 disasters, 25,000 population, self sustaining city, still nothing.

Did you manually spawn 200 disasters before that?

If not, then only the last 50 of those had any chance of being a Chirpnado, I think…

…I believe a city has to have experienced 200 disasters before there is even the possibility of a chirpnado.

No, I have heard of the 200 rule to be fair but they've all been natural anyway. I've just been repairing the city if it's been hit. Most have been on the outskirts though. Still idling through the night etc, if something massive hits that's sort of unrecoverable I've been reloading. It's just awful. I've even popped the 1001 nights trophy doing this. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, elvisfan1 said:

Well, after 469 hours of idling, I got it!

Never give up guys.

im happy to be hearing success stories on this! I took a several month break from this game after AFKing every night for weeks (~200 hours), after my first night back on the game it popped up in the first 6 hours of AFK

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looking at this trophy and what seems to be one of the worst luck based trophies in existence I wasn't looking forward to attempting this. 

To attempt this I went onto my 100k citizen city and unlocked all 9 tiles and had a tiny city in the corner connected to the highway and made sure it was profitable to make sure I didn't get the bankruptcy notification and waited. 

I stuck on a film to keep an eye on it so I could keep it at x3 speed. I knew it'd take forever and try doing other trophies but didn't have the energy. 

After the first 2 nights I realised just how tedious it was... then this happened.spacer.png