Exotic Question Question

Prime3324

Mars - Data Recovery

It actually leads to 2 exotic quests, neither of which have pvp.

Pretty sure the Strum and Mida Multi Tool don't have pvp either. 

There's tons that don't have pvp but I can't think right off the top of my head. If you have Shadowkeep, Deathbringer is a pretty quick one.

• 1 month later...

You can probably do the worldline zero quest, Bastion's quest, rat king (though it requires a fireteam with either the quest or gun) quest, Polaris lance quest (there's 4 nascent dawn quest). 

I am unsure though if Whisper of the worm and Outbreak perfected count. 

Also there is the legend of Acrius and Divinity but those guns are tied to finishing The leviathan and Garden of Salvation

59 minutes ago, Bahamut3104 said:

The secret mission quests for wish bringer will get you the trophy 

Are you referring to the bow and not the shotgun? I'm pretty sure the bow is tied to the Shattered throne dungeon? It's difficult for new players to navigate.

Edited by wackt1

10 hours ago, wackt1 said:

You can probably do the worldline zero quest, Bastion's quest, rat king (though it requires a fireteam with either the quest or gun) quest, Polaris lance quest (there's 4 nascent dawn quest). 

I am unsure though if Whisper of the worm and Outbreak perfected count. 

Also there is the legend of Acrius and Divinity but those guns are tied to finishing The leviathan and Garden of Salvation

Are you referring to the bow and not the shotgun? I'm pretty sure the bow is tied to the Shattered throne dungeon? It's difficult for new players to navigate.

For the bow. You have to go to The Shattered dungeon to turn in the talisman to the Statue which is after the first boss. Afterwards if you want to get the bow you have to do the secret quest which is located in Four Horn Gulch to get the coins that need to be cleansed.