Game not showing on psnprofile

Hi I started a new game Sword art online Lycoris this week, but it’s not showing on psnprofile site. I tried also synchronizing manually from PS4, but it’s still not showing. But I can see in PLayStation App and PlayStation site.

I also tried updating profile in psnprofile several times but no success.

What can be the reason ? My psn is brest1007.

Thanks you.

Edited by Brest1007

12 minutes ago, Brest1007 said:

Hi I started a new game Sword art online Lycoris this week, but it’s not showing on psnprofile site. I tried also synchronizing manually from PS4, but it’s still not showing. But I can see in PLayStation App and PlayStation site.

I also tried updating profile in psnprofile several times but no success.

What can be the reason ? My psn is brest1007.

Thanks you.

Hi I just viewed your trophy list on the psn app and it doesn't show SAO Lycoris at all on PSN.

It's possible that even though the a list is available now on site the sync isn't available yet or your could be playing a regional version that will have a separate list available later.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Hi I just viewed your trophy list on the psn app and it doesn't show SAO Lycoris at all on PSN.

It's possible that even though the a list is available now on site the sync isn't available yet or your could be playing a regional version that will have a separate list available later.

Hi thank you for the response, yes I’m playing HK digital version but it’s strange though as I noticed in game leaderboard some HK players already got listed. Maybe I just have to wait ?

P.S. What I see in my PlayStation App (I have hidden 1 game so it’s normal that one not showing)

https://imgur.com/5tix8gw

Edited by Brest1007

5 minutes ago, Brest1007 said:

Hi thank you for the response, yes I’m playing HK digital version but it’s strange though as I noticed in game leaderboard some HK players already got listed. Maybe I just have to wait ?

Yes you might have too it really depends what version the Hong Kong psn is using as they use a mix of different regions to supply their games usually with just extra subs added on.

Since your list isn't showing for me on PSN though I imagine it's a Trophy Sync issue. And it should clear up once the list goes live for sync on Sony's side.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yes you might have too it really depends what version the Hong Kong psn is using as they use a mix of different regions to supply their games usually with just extra subs added on.

Since your list isn't showing for me on PSN though I imagine it's a Trophy Sync issue. And it should clear up once the list goes live for sync on Sony's side.

Ok thank you I hope it’ll show up before I finish the game !

13 minutes ago, Brest1007 said:

Still not showing... 

It might take a couple days or longer for it go live. Some companies are still closed or at partial output due to the Covid-19 so activated trophies might be low on their on list compared to fixing bugs for the game that just released.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 11/07/2020 at 11:42 AM, AffectatiousDonk said:

I picked up the EU yesterday and it showing, I am sure it is coming. It is not Aquria first trip to the rodeo. 

Hope you are enoying it, I have been pleasantly surprised already

I bought the beater version so maybe it’s the reason why it’s not showing ?

Yes as I almost finish the game I would say it’s better than Hollow Realization, but not as good as Fatal Bullet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brest1007 said:

I bought the beater version so maybe it’s the reason why it’s not showing ?

Yes as I almost finish the game I would say it’s better than Hollow Realization, but not as good as Fatal Bullet

Betas don't have trophies, thus what you have is another stack which doesn't sync.

19 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Betas don't have trophies, thus what you have is another stack which doesn't sync.

No I started with a beta version but afterwards downloaded the complete game.

And I can see my trophies on my PS4.

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You have 34 hidden trophies, are you sure they’re not for whatever game isn’t showing up here?

OMG You are right, I checked in privary menu and it's hidden. I don't know why is that but after I switched back it's showing now.

Thank you so much.

• Like 1