Get shifty and become one with car

KIERONOO

Is there a easy way to do this because these two are annoying and not fun. Even on 0 difficulty car just spins out and the others drive like their not a 0 difficulty. It’s annoying and I don’t want to hang around with these trophies 

I took Monaco all rules off so you can cut the chicanes easy race .You don´t have to win the race for become one with the car.If you want to win it take  Mercedes they start at pole most of the time so you can block all the other cars aswell

Edited by Battlehorst187

If anyone is still struggling with driving without any assist here are some tips:

• You can't go flat out at the start, you gotta build op the throttle. If you look at the bottom right you can see the green bar where the amount of throttle is displayed. You should put about 40% throttle and slowly increase after the lights go out.
  • Anti lock brakes are off, this means that if you fully press the breaks and try to steer your tires will lock up. To prevent this try braking hard for a corner but slowly let go of the brakes before taking the corner. 
  • Comming out of a corner DON'T flat out the gas. Again build it up. With accelarating from a corner the car will spin if u give it too much RPM. Start with half gas and slowly build up.

Perhaps the best tip of them all is to never fully press the throttle in your attempt for this trophy. That way you can't possible spin and you will have more time for gear shifting.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I stumbled across a really easy method to get these two trophies. You need someone in an online league (I don't know if the pause auto pilot occurs against AI), but basically you can auto-pilot the whole race. I accidentally got these trophies last night, details in this video. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 04/09/2020 at 4:40 AM, tommysenarii said:

Hi all,

I stumbled across a really easy method to get these two trophies. You need someone in an online league (I don't know if the pause auto pilot occurs against AI), but basically you can auto-pilot the whole race. I accidentally got these trophies last night, details in this video. Hope this helps!

This method was the best I could find! It worked for me.

I've started an online race, changed the settings, and then just paused the game and the auto pilot did the rest.